Ifollow- season end | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Ifollow- season end

Aug 17, 2011
Kings Tamerton
Just had a look at our remaining fixtures.

Tuesday 3/3/20 Home to Grimsby,
Tuesday 17/3/20 Away to L Orient,
Monday 23/3/20 Home to Exeter,
Friday 10/4/20 Away to Walsall &
Monday 13/4/20 Home to Northampton.

Does anyone know if all 5 games are on Ifollow in the UK?

Tomorrow's game is a rearranged fixture, Monday 23rd is on Sky and the 10th and 13th are the Easter weekend. Is the rule that games outside of Saturdays, 1500 kick off allow for Ifollow streaming or something else?

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
On the one hand they're saying:

"Fixtures taking place on Bank Holidays or Easter will be made available on a game-by-game basis".

Then they list our Easter games as unavailable.

iFollow Schedule

Aug 17, 2011
Kings Tamerton
Thanks KIG. I'm likely to be working through the Bank Holidays and won't know if it's days or nights until the last moment. Watching Argyle would certainly make the days go quicker if possible.

Aug 17, 2011
Kings Tamerton
Last week, trying to be naughty I signed up to a VPN but the rules have changed regarding streaming in that it's where the bank account is that let's you stream ifollow games.

I also had to turn off the VPN to get NOWTV as that doesn't stream abroad for me.

Dreamgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 28, 2004
Salisbury, Wiltshire
I mentioned on a different thread that for ifollow, the subscriber now has to a bank account in the country from where they wish to view. Obviously this makes it easy for our friends like Ottawa and Dubai Greens, but for people (like me) who work abroad in different places on a regular basis, ifollow has become useless when wishing to view a game when abroad.

So for the Excreta match (and Sky in general) I assume only a VPN will access the game.

I have never used NowTV so do not know whether you can watch abroad.

Aug 17, 2011
Kings Tamerton
Dreamgreen":2z1ls1dz said:
I mentioned on a different thread that for ifollow, the subscriber now has to a bank account in the country from where they wish to view. Obviously this makes it easy for our friends like Ottawa and Dubai Greens, but for people (like me) who work abroad in different places on a regular basis, ifollow has become useless when wishing to view a game when abroad.

So for the Excreta match (and Sky in general) I assume only a VPN will access the game.

I have never used NowTV so do not know whether you can watch abroad.

This sort of follows on from what I was saying.

I have a nowtv account and the likelihood is I will have to work therefore i'll be watching what is effectively Sky. Does NOWTV work for anyone abroad if they purchase the Match (or 24 hours of Sky sports) from the uk. if so, I can use my NOWTV on 5 devices of which I have one. The mates I usually share on the devices will be at the match so if it works I could have 4 devices free for the Exeter match on NOWTV (PC or smartTV).

Apr 20, 2004
Dorset
I've watched a couple of recent games (including Saturday's unfortunately!) paid for with a UK credit card and it worked OK for me. The address on my iFollow account is overseas but that's not the address to which the card is registered. Not had any problems doing it this way.

Dec 16, 2004
I have watched every away game this season on ifollow using a vpn and a credit card with a UK billing address. Absolutely no problems at all.

Mar 11, 2014
lyndhurst13":3mxnlivq said:
I have watched every away game this season on ifollow using a vpn and a credit card with a UK billing address. Absolutely no problems at all.

Apologies if I am requesting the obvious - would love to know how to do this. I have a VPN and a UK billing address for iFollow, but am in Germany right now. What webpage do you use and what vpn location please?