Exeter tickets | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Exeter tickets

Feb 9, 2020
Got 3 tickets today and no more than a three minute wait in a very small queue.
There are limited spaces in the Devonport end.

Sep 19, 2015
Well done the club for opening up the full availability of the stadium and not releasing blocks in stages as usual. Just need to sell the buggers now.

Jan 29, 2020
PlymouthCasual":3hiv3hlq said:
Well done the club for opening up the full availability of the stadium and not releasing blocks in stages as usual. Just need to sell the buggers now.
Yep agreed, I started a thread a while back as I'd heard from a steward that the club were selling a ticket "only adult with a child" for the lower Mayflower for this game. (It does appear online that the family enclosure is till in place though)

It may well have been that the thread itself made the club sit up and take notice, but either way congratulations must be given to the club for opening the whole stadia up in one hit. With restrictions of 2 or 4 per person it makes arranging sitting together much easier.

Aug 17, 2011
Kings Tamerton
Pilgrim Dan":2cvs8tq2 said:
PlymouthCasual":2cvs8tq2 said:
Yep agreed, I started a thread a while back as I'd heard from a steward that the club were selling a ticket "only adult with a child" for the lower Mayflower for this game. (It does appear online that the family enclosure is till in place though)

It may well have been that the thread itself made the club sit up and take notice, but either way congratulations must be given to the club for opening the whole stadia up in one hit. With restrictions of 2 or 4 per person it makes arranging sitting together much easier.

Don't forget, this is the first time since Liverpool we have a complete stadium with everyone that will want a ticket almost guaranteed one.

Does seem strange to read this about selling the Exeter tickets today when the six toes have had theirs on sale for 3-4 weeks already. No doubt any of their mongrels that haven't managed to buy from them will now try to buy tickets in the human sections.

Aug 4, 2011
Ade the green":22cdswsw said:
Pilgrim Dan":22cdswsw said:
PlymouthCasual":22cdswsw said:

Don't forget, this is the first time since Liverpool we have a complete stadium with everyone that will want a ticket almost guaranteed one.

Does seem strange to read this about selling the Exeter tickets today when the six toes have had theirs on sale for 3-4 weeks already. No doubt any of their mongrels that haven't managed to buy from them will now try to buy tickets in the human sections.
I doubt they’d be brave enough, and I think the club have enforced a policy that you can only purchase if you were on the database prior to 31st Jan. Sensible stuff from the club for once.

Mar 8, 2016
3500 tickets sold today. Still 3 weeks till the match, even with it being on tv and a Monday night this looks set to sell out. Should be a lively affair. Long queues seen at the ticket office today, similar queue’s seen outside Exeter’s sports direct shop as exeter fans all by the best running shoes They can afford in preparation of leaving the ground. Poor sods.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
I don’t reckon it will sell out Neil.

Did you get to see who you wanted Friday?

Big Green Limo

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Feb 9, 2020
In a better place
football-bet-data":1d3nltzh said:
Ade the green":1d3nltzh said:
Pilgrim Dan":1d3nltzh said:
PlymouthCasual":1d3nltzh said:

I doubt they’d be brave enough, and I think the club have enforced a policy that you can only purchase if you were on the database prior to 31st Jan. Sensible stuff from the club for once.

Like our Knuckle Heads I suggest that they will be brave enough given what happened 10 years ago when they nicked it in the last minute. Bet they have found a way around database !. Sensible stuff from the club - are you joking !

Apr 15, 2016
According to the eticketing view of the stadium:

Less than 500 tickets available in blocks 1 - 17. Most of which are in 15,16 and 17.
Pretty much everything left in blocks 1-14 are single seats.
Only 33 left in the grandstand - again mostly single tickets apart from a very small cluster in the far west section.
Still good availability in lower Mayflower and blocks 18 and 19.
Online says lower mayflower block G sold out? Or are they not selling this area online due to the restrictions?

A win against Macc on Saturday should see us pretty much sell out I should imagine.