Macclesfield | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Macclesfield

Stuart House

🍌 Bomber Harris.
Jan 8, 2006
Bristol
Emeraldinho":2lg9soxv said:
Another players strike in the offing, I wonder? If so, I hope it starts before Saturday. ;)

Lets hope not.

The game will be postponed, the EFL will show sod all back bone (AGAIN) and the fixture will have to be replayed at a later date. Macclessfield may get a subsequent points deduction/fine, which is irrelevant to us.

We will just have the inconvenience of a re-arranged game on a Tuesday night at the end of the season.

May 7, 2019
This would be an absolute travesty if postponed after what happened re: the away fixture earlier in the season. I truly believe that Macclesfield, and our competition for promotion, benefited from the tie being rescheduled to a crappy Tuesday night. Macc should be made to play a team in a similar way to what they did in the FA Cup.

Doyley43

✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jun 21, 2006
SOUTH HAMS
I did feel sorry for them after visiting their place on that wet cold night. I was surprised they didn't let us into that Silk suite, the doorman told me that away fans were normally allowed in! You would have thought they would have wanted to make as much money as possible and there were over 700 of us there.

It would be a real shame if they folded, if that happened would all the previous games be deemed void? I am assuming this would be the case.

Sep 23, 2003
location, location.
Doyley43":1jla2ay5 said:
It would be a real shame if they folded, if that happened would all the previous games be deemed void? I am assuming this would be the case.

It would make the top of the league interesting (think my maths is right)

Swindon 63
Crewe 61
Argyle 61
Cheltenham 60
Exeter 58
Northampton 55
Port Vale 55

Jun 4, 2015
Ford
Stuart House":2d606d9m said:
Emeraldinho":2d606d9m said:
Another players strike in the offing, I wonder? If so, I hope it starts before Saturday. ;)

Lets hope not.

The game will be postponed, the EFL will show sod all back bone (AGAIN) and the fixture will have to be replayed at a later date. Macclessfield may get a subsequent points deduction/fine, which is irrelevant to us.

We will just have the inconvenience of a re-arranged game on a Tuesday night at the end of the season.
I meant that Macclesfield would have to play their yoofs. :thumbup: