Argyle v Grimsby match thread | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Argyle v Grimsby match thread

Mar 8, 2016
Conor Grant ffs, apparently we want to start with ten men for this match. Absolute waste of space.

Sep 2, 2008
Army green":2zrbtb3c said:
Conor Grant ffs, apparently we want to start with ten men for this match. Absolute waste of space.
Agreed. Would much rather have Joe Edwards in front of the back 3 and push Bakinson up in place of Sarce. Grant is too defensive minded. However, if he plays on the left it might work as he would provide some protection down our left.

Mar 8, 2016
He won’t get muddy, he won’t break a sweat, He won’t produce any kind of forward pass and not a hope in hell he will win a tackle. Scoring a goal? Haha that’s a good one.

Dec 8, 2019
Ugh, I would have gone Edwards and Randell in the middle.
Bakinson needs a break (drop) and C. Grant, I just don't see what he brings.
(fingers crossed for a grant goal and assist tonight)

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
Army green":1v1m7mof said:
He won’t get muddy, he won’t break a sweat, He won’t produce any kind of forward pass and not a hope in hell he will win a tackle. Scoring a goal? Haha that’s a good one.

Why do you think that Ryan Lowe can't see this?? :think: (serious question)

Aug 4, 2011
Grant will play as holder, Bakinson further forward. Cooper will take McFadz's place on the left, who in turn will replace Sawyer.

Moore goes to right wing back and Hardie up front

Jan 7, 2007
Plymouth
Pogleswoody":3i08snat said:
Army green":3i08snat said:

Perhaps he doesn't have the in depth football knowledge of yer average keyboard warrior...

Mar 8, 2016
Pogleswoody":1vafexqt said:
Army green":1vafexqt said:

He sees it differently and gets paid to make the decisions. I’m Not being a keyboard warrior as that muppet suggests it’s just my opinion.

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
Army green":1pkhrhft said:
Pogleswoody":1pkhrhft said:
Army green":1pkhrhft said:

He sees it differently and gets paid to make the decisions. I’m Not being a keyboard warrior as that muppet suggests it’s just my opinion.

Fair enough Army, which is why I put (serious question) as I was interested. You accept that RL must believe that Conor Grant is worthy of a start tonight? He has got rid of a few players that he didn't 'rate'. So he must think Conor is good enough? I quite like Conor Grant tbh, I like players who have 'football brains'. But maybe those players aren't those who appear to break into too much sweat or get covered from head to foot in mud (like I used to love to!!).
Game and board of opinions, let's see how it goes tonight eh?? :scarf:

Mark Smith

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
Luxembourg and Horsham
Joe Totale":2ypfkosn said:
Is it me or is the sound quality of the commentary absolutely terrible?

It’s not you. Although now it’s gone altogether.