Morons (leaving early) (merged x 2) | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Morons (leaving early) (merged x 2)

Mar 23, 2013
This goes out to all the morons that leave early....I’ll just never get my head around it...ever.

Aug 2, 2011
Pay the same or possibly more than you and can do what they like. The weak bladders and I have to have more beer are a bigger pain in the arse when they have to go out mid match and then return. At least the early leavers don’t come back.

Feb 14, 2007
Taunton
That's really unfair. Why make it personal, by using an insulting word? People do have lives to live, places to be. The game is won...i don't blame anyone who wants to beat the queues out of the ground and car park etc, and i certainly wouldn't insult said person. I also find it sad that you throw out a negative in what has been a really positive night for the club :thumbdown:

What's even more moronic are the Stewards who don't move on the sloths at the pitch side who hold up people walking down the steps, who have to wait almost 10 minutes after final whistle to eventually get moving. Stewards just stand there like muppets.

if you move them from the pitch side before the game for blocking entrances/exits..why not at end of game when people want to get home..this needs sorting out as exiting the ground takes an age... :banghead: :sigh:

Jan 2, 2019
I wouldn’t call them morons but don’t understand why anyone would leave early. Don’t leave before the end of a film. But each to their own.

Sep 25, 2010
Laido":2au19sug said:
What's even more moronic are the Stewards who don't move on the sloths at the pitch side who hold up people walking down the steps, who have to wait almost 10 minutes after final whistle to eventually get moving. Stewards just stand there like muppets.

if you move them from the pitch side before the game for blocking entrances/exits..why not at end of game when people want to get home..this needs sorting out as exiting the ground takes an age... :banghead: :sigh:

Getting out of the game takes an age!!!! Get real.

If you can’t wait a few mins, 5 at most to get out out, then you a sad individual

People leaving early, are a pain in the arse, as I have said before, would you leave early from a film or a play, before the final scenes to get a bus, no.

I have seen people leave early for cup games, when we are drawing 0-0, with the possibility of 30 mins extra, bizarre

greenpig27

Jam First
Aug 16, 2005
plymouth
finegreen":4libuq4i said:
This goes out to all the morons that leave early....I’ll just never get my head around it...ever.

On what has been a good night for Argyle....you win the prize for most moronic post of the night :funny:

Lancastergreen

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Jan 12, 2017
Plymouth
You can't make people stay to the bitter end, they may not leave early from a film or a play but they choose to at a football match, this doesn't make them morons just humans with their own reasons.

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
the most annoying aspect of this is when these people are walking out before full time and something happens in the goalmouth they stop and take in the action depriving good supporters of the match. :furious:

Jan 10, 2015
Plymouth
People will leave early its the way it iis, but if are going to leave early then leave dont slower walk down the steps watching the game or walk along the front to the furthest exit blocking those of us that want to stays view - thank you

Daz

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 30, 2003
Martyn":37r312d4 said:
Laido":37r312d4 said:

Getting out of the game takes an age!!!! Get real.

If you can’t wait a few mins, 5 at most to get out out, then you a sad individual

People leaving early, are a pain in the arse, as I have said before, would you leave early from a film or a play, before the final scenes to get a bus, no.

I have seen people leave early for cup games, when we are drawing 0-0, with the possibility of 30 mins extra, bizarre

If you’re sat at the back of one of the blocks it takes far more than 5 minutes to get to the bottom from the end of the game.

People leave early as they want to beat the traffic and save themselves 30/40mins, I can understand that. As long as leave and don’t hang around at the front getting in other fans way I don’t see the issue.

Jun 4, 2015
Ford
greenpig27":toj6y48e said:
finegreen":toj6y48e said:

On what has been a good night for Argyle....you win the prize for most moronic post of the night :funny:
:iagree: If someone's paid good money for their ticket they can leave whenever they damn well like.