Conor Grant | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Conor Grant

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
His performance will most likely go under the radar but I thought he had a fine game tonight and moved the ball well, kept things ticking. He’s someone who I think comes in for some unfair stick at times and he’s a good option to have in the squad.

Cobi Budge":29wcitvn said:
His performance will most likely go under the radar but I thought he had a fine game tonight and moved the ball well, kept things ticking. He’s someone who I think comes in for some unfair stick at times and he’s a good option to have in the squad.

Totally agree with this..CG had a great game tonight, looked composed and the bursting run in 1st half was brilliant.. shame he didn't shoot, could have scored. My MoM, how Bakinson got it I'll never know!

up the line

🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 7, 2010
Manchester
Agreed.
He was mostly very steady and had one very good run in the first half where he wrnt from our half to their area to set up a goalscoring chance

Jul 3, 2013
Laido":1cx5igbu said:
Cobi Budge":1cx5igbu said:

Totally agree with this..CG had a great game tonight, looked composed and the bursting run in 1st half was brilliant.. shame he didn't shoot, could have scored. My MoM, how Bakinson got it I'll never know!

Bakinson was excellent barring the odd misplaced pass, his throughball for the 2nd goal is awesome and a attribute I have only seen all season from him and Mayor. His goal was very well taken and with the ball spending a bit of time in the air he was the only person apart from the defenders to win a header. excellent all round performance after a handfull of very average ones to say the least.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
The new formation suited him in the first half and he was on course for Man of the Match, but the change back to the usual formation in the second half didn't do him any favours.

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
PL2 3DQ":2lnu993c said:
The new formation suited him in the first half and he was on course for Man of the Match, but the change back to the usual formation in the second half didn't do him any favours.

To be fair, Grimsby were always likely to come on strong and we sat a little deeper which I think was wise, we contained them whilst still looking by far the more threatening team.

Aug 11, 2013
Been in the wilderness for a while and was expecting him to be rusty but thought he had a brilliant first half and tidy second - although the booking was a blot.

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
In the absence of Sarce, I wondered who would replace him. CG stepped up and did himself proud. He lacked Sarce's more enthusiastic forward drives, although he did make one good run early in the first half. He played a lot of safe balls in midfield and did not let the team down one bit. I hope this brings greater confidence to him.

Sep 2, 2008
He did play well last night imo however, I still don't think he can deliver when we play against better opposition. Grimsby played like a group that's going through transition. There were too many of their players playing as individuals and trying to showcase themselves presumably to convince Ollie that he should keep them on. Happy to see Conor turn out against the Grimsby, Macclesfield, Morecambes etc but would really be worried if he started against teams at the top of the division.

Oct 5, 2013
He looked the fittest I’ve ever seen him on Tuesday, which may in part explain his excellent performance. A class act.

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
Played a few reserve games recently and, watching on ifollow, he has played well.
He seems to have a good attitude and it would not be surprising if he was offered a contract extension.
Good set piece delivery.
Did well to reverse play to set up Canavan’s assist for Jephcott’s goal.

Apr 4, 2004
I thought CG was superb on Tuesday. Always available, got involved and was positive. Really good performance. It will be great to see him make himself undropable. :thumbup: