50/50 Macclesfield. | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

50/50 Macclesfield.

Ken Beale

♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
Sep 10, 2012
Hello peeps, it's your very own Uncle Ken once more, I seem to be on Pasoti every other day these days. What an incredible game on Tuesday night, we really did take it to them in the first half didn't we? The bid is back on I say.

The lottery team are always delighted when the prizes get claimed. At the recent Newport game Barry Milden and his mates Paul and Richard (the Chico brothers) John and Kevin, who do a syndicate every week, won the cash prize of £957. They bought their tickets from seller Steve in the Green Taverners Suite. The famous five as they are known, are all season ticket holders and have been mates for 50 years through work and following the Mighty Greens. I know these lads well and I can assure you all of one thing for certain the money went straight back to the club funds (over the bar). You can’t mistake these boys especially if you attend the Fans Fest as they nearly always wear shorts in the both summer and winter. I know they have a problem but just like previous lottery winner John McNulty, they will stop nagging the lottery team for a while saying they never win anything. Well done lads if you do have any winnings left just buy some more tickets please. Brilliant.

JtZHVBx.jpg

People are still asking where they go to collect their prizes after the draw. Just go along to the Club Superstore where the ladies will then sort you out with a cheque if you win the cash prize or one of the other prizes in the draw. In case you miss the announcement at half time when the draw is made at pitch side, winning numbers get displayed on the digital screens around the concourse, on the PAFC website also on Pasoti and Twitter. You have 21 days to claim your prize. Good Luck!

Ra8RnpE.jpg

5ZLuBy3.jpg

Saturday’s prizes are:-

First prize – Cash prize

Second prize – A Tony Waiters Era Pictorial Scrapbook

Third prize - An Annual Family Membership to Hill Lane Tennis Club Plymouth

Fourth prize – A pair of tickets for Plymouth Comedy Club’s new show on Friday 27th March in the GT Suite

Good luck peeps!! :scarf:

=========================================

macclesfieldtownfc-700x336.jpg

Ken Beale

♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
Sep 10, 2012
The winning ticket numbers for todays game are.

First prize £990 Brilliant - ticket 5727
Second prize - ticket 3702
Third prize - ticket 2961
Fourth prize - ticket 3531

What a great win again for the Mighty Greens, many thanks as always supporters Uncle Ken and the 50/50 team

We are undefeated in March

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Wonderful prize for some lucky bugger.

The 50/50 going from strength to strength with the advent of Club Argyle.