Plymouth Argyle Daily News - Friday 6 March | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Plymouth Argyle Daily News - Friday 6 March

Site Manager

Administrator
Apr 3, 2013
The latest Argyle news and gossip.

Ryan Lowe's talks about Gary Sawyer's red card at Bradford ... club website
“I spoke to Carl Boyeson after the game and he said he would have a look. Fair play to him, he said he would admit if it was wrong but he felt it was the right call, so I’m not going to argue."
Midfielder George Cooper spoke about the win against Grimsby .. club website
“All the lads were enjoying it, we played some great stuff on Tuesday night, first-half especially, and on another day we could have had more goals.
“We all knew before the game on Tuesday that we needed to win, so that meant we were on it when we went out there and we got what we deserved, comfortably.”

Quiz - can you name all 15 Argyle midfielders ... Football League World

Exeter City ticket update:
Block 3 has sold out, very limited tickets remain in blocks 1 - 2 and 4 - 16 with often only a few single seats left in most blocks. Blocks 17 - 19 have several seats available. Upper grandstand is close to a sell-out, lower grandstand still has a few areas of two or more seats together.

Following medical advice regarding the coronavirus the EFL have told clubs to stop the usual pre-match handshake between players and match officials.

RKB

♣️ PASTA Member
Jul 22, 2013
Pogleswoody":8an8hpmu said:
Quiz - can you name all 15 Argyle midfielders ... Football League World ... No, I'm a frayed knot. :oops:

Really? I wouldn't have got half of them without the multiple choice options, but that made it a lot easier.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
:angel:

Only needed multiple choice to confirm once, but I think I would have guessed Hamza.

CGL0czK.png

Dec 3, 2005
"We all knew before the game on Tuesday that we needed to win, so that meant we were on it when we went out there and we got what we deserved, comfortably.”

Sorry but should that not be a given for every game?

Mark58

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Feb 19, 2018
djg145":35spy3jb said:
"We all knew before the game on Tuesday that we needed to win, so that meant we were on it when we went out there and we got what we deserved, comfortably.”

I was thinking that myself... :lol:

justanotherfan

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🍌 Bomber Harris.
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 4, 2012
Plymouth
djg145":2qzj76n3 said:

A figure of speech, methinks.

The Doctor

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
I got 15 out of 15 but only after staring at one of the early ones for ages in an utter state of confusion before I realised that the player I was trying to identify wasn’t wearing the Argyle shirt...