✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
"I thought Danny Mayor showed his real real class today, some people might not want to hear it but you'd struggle to find a better player in the league than him".

Aug 4, 2011
Harps on about their chance cleared off the line and how we scored 30 seconds later, but fails to mention Hardie’s header that was about 5 yards over the line before their chance. How he can say nobody would’ve argued if they’d won the game is beyond me. Yes they had a few one on ones, but they didn’t come close to deserving a point today (yesterday)

999mattyg

✅ Evergreen
🚑 Steve Hooper
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 13, 2007
Launceston
I thought Macclesfield were better than their position suggests.
Pressed high and fast early on and were unlucky not to score.

Jun 27, 2019
Unlucky not to score, yes, but they still ultimately looked about 20 divisions lower than us, never mind 20 places.

Those who have said they're impressed they came and had a go, well of course they bloody did, they're fighting for their lives and need wins to avoid dropping into that dreaded bottom spot - especially with another points deduction coming their way.

Their manager sounds like another Derek Adams.

May 16, 2016
Credit to them for coming down and at least playing rather than just trying to defend all afternoon. Although on reflection, I'd say despite that, they generally looked less capable as individual Players than the ones we've got. That probably reflects the respective Budgets and ability to attract Recruits.

If that had been an early round FA Cup Game against a Club a League below us, we'd say it had gone as expected.

Dreamgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 28, 2004
Salisbury, Wiltshire
It may be an obvious statement, but they were far better in the home game against us than they were yesterday. I think their No.7 (Gnahoua), who was really threatening for them at Moss Rose, was missed yesterday (not sure why he wasn't even in the squad).
I normally get a bit hot under the armpits through sheer stress of what might or might not happen when watching Argyle, but we were never in danger yesterday.
I think Kennedy over egged the pudding a bit when he says he thought they could have had three points. Still, bigging up the team performance helps to keep him in a job I suppose.

Feb 26, 2012
Ivybridge
WoodsyGreen":fgtquxge said:
Unlucky not to score, yes, but they still ultimately looked about 20 divisions lower than us, never mind 20 places.

Those who have said they're impressed they came and had a go, well of course they bloody did, they're fighting for their lives and need wins to avoid dropping into that dreaded bottom spot - especially with another points deduction coming their way.

Their manager sounds like another Derek Adams.

Probably on the first page of the managerial handbook...don't slag your players off in public, it never ends well (unless of course your name is Mourinho and think the 'rules' don't apply to you).