Randell and Cleal | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Randell and Cleal

Oct 5, 2013
Think yesterday v Macc was the league debut for both of these players from the Academy.
Nothing I like to see more than youngsters getting their chance.
Really refreshing to have a manager who gives our young players an opportunity, and a very sensible move in case they are needed in the run-in.
Well done to all concerned.

Oct 31, 2015
philevs":29sms2vn said:
Think yesterday v Macc was the league debut for both of these players from the Academy.
Really refreshing to have a manager who gives our young players an opportunity, and a very sensible move in case they are needed in the run-in.
Not Randell's debut mate. He played for the first team a few times earlier in the season.

Great to see some youngsters punching through mind :thumbup:

Oct 5, 2013
rsp4":2ogcpiqb said:
philevs":2ogcpiqb said:
Not Randell's debut mate. He played for the first team a few times earlier in the season.

I knew Randell had played and been captain in pre-season games, but had he played in the League team before yesterday then?

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
philevs":ahf7pxr0 said:
rsp4":ahf7pxr0 said:
philevs":ahf7pxr0 said:

I knew Randell had played and been captain in pre-season games, but had he played in the League team before yesterday then?
Always check the Bible.

http://www.greensonscreen.co.uk/gosdb-p ... ,3,4,5,6,7

Oct 5, 2013
Keepitgreen":fhu5v8u1 said:
philevs":fhu5v8u1 said:
rsp4":fhu5v8u1 said:
philevs":fhu5v8u1 said:

Always check the Bible.

http://www.greensonscreen.co.uk/gosdb-p ... ,3,4,5,6,7

Thanks for the reference, but still not sure about whether or not Randell had played in the League before Saturday. Seems he played at Newport but not in the League?

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
The Bible says [+] 2019-2020 0 4 0 2 2 0

He has not started a league game But he has been a sub in 4 league games 0 goals. He has started in 2 cup games and been a sub in 2 cup games 0 goals.

Ray Stidwell

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jam First
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 20, 2003
Penn, near High Wycombe
As I read our GoS bible Adam Randell came on, at least, for Joe Edwards v Oldham & Joel Grant v Cheltenham both at HP in the league.
I couldn’t get to either match but did see Klaidi come on at HP v Salford ( & got booked! harshly as I recall ). He’s made a few other “ cameos” & also one for the future I feel.

Melbourne Mark

🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺
Mar 1, 2006
Melbourne
Randell definitely came on as a second half substitute in the Cheltenham game in September and looked tidy on the ball.

In that game Lolos also came off the bench and came closest to scoring. I agree he could be another one for the future.

Oct 5, 2013
Ottawa Green":372o8b2z said:
The Bible says [+] 2019-2020 0 4 0 2 2 0

He has not started a league game But he has been a sub in 4 league games 0 goals. He has started in 2 cup games and been a sub in 2 cup games 0 goals.

Thanks for this explanation of how to read the bible correctly!

Mar 7, 2006
On secondment in Kent
Pogleswoody":3vmhfm0s said:
Adam_R":3vmhfm0s said:
philevs":3vmhfm0s said:
exiledhammer":3vmhfm0s said:
Great to see their progress even if the thread sounds like it refers to gentleman outfitters

Brilliant, get that name patented!

.... or a Sunday night three part detective drama on ITV.

I presume that we released Hopkirk (Deceased) and didn't offer him a contract?? :think:

Indeed we offered him a Dalziel but he was holding out for more.

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
Adam_R":lbebfx1h said:
Pogleswoody":lbebfx1h said:
Adam_R":lbebfx1h said:
philevs":lbebfx1h said:
exiledhammer":lbebfx1h said:
Great to see their progress even if the thread sounds like it refers to gentleman outfitters

Brilliant, get that name patented!

.... or a Sunday night three part detective drama on ITV.

I presume that we released Hopkirk (Deceased) and didn't offer him a contract?? :think:

Indeed we offered him a Dalziel but he was holding out for more.

So he didn't even Pascoe and get £200!!?? :coat: