Ryan Lowe ....chant....Casey Jones (...or Robin Hood) | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Ryan Lowe ....chant....Casey Jones (...or Robin Hood)

Aug 27, 2019
My teenage daughter came up with this after I was whistling (in my happy state) home from HP after the Grimsby game, is anyone out there familiar with Casey Jones?

Ryan Lowe Ryan Lowe
& his super greens
winning here, scoring there
& every where we go!!

Scans (if you know the CJ tune) & you can change to have both scoring or winning in the 2cd line.
Catchy, easy to learn & singable by the most challenged tunefully......only an idea!

Just an idea & we have been singing it to ourselves ever since!

Aug 27, 2019
Been corrected....

Tune is Robin Hood & his merry men.......2cd line can sub 'our' or 'the' for 'his'...
Only an idea !

May 27, 2019
EXETER/OWLERTON
Do you know, call me an old cynic but Iā€™m not expecting to hear this ditty or the one posted by north road west to be shaking the rafters at HP (or away) anytime soon. The Anfield Kopites wonā€™t be feeling that their undisputed title as top song creators will be under threat. :whistle:

Aug 30, 2006
Sheffield
Casey Jones
Steaming and aā€™rolling
Casey Jones
You never have to guess
When you hear
The steaming of the whistle
Itā€™s Casey at the throttle
Of the Cannonball Express

Off the top f my head .....I can also do Champion the Wonderhorse - maybe someone can start working on adapting the lyrics to that one before the end of the season!

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
Ryan Lowe .... and Steve Schumacher
Coming for to promote Argyle

I looked over Debbun and what did I see?
A couple of scousers on the A303

:scarf:

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
Devongreenowl":wivf0hni said:
Blimey, if they took the 303 from Liverpool, they took the long way round. Too much artistic license!!

They'd been on the Sky Debate at the Osterley studios, bang on the Great West Road!!

I used to go to college there (Borough Road as was) I once walked out of the gates, stuck my thumb out and got a lift all the way to Plimmuf!! Proper job!! :scarf: