Plymouth Argyle Daily News - Wednesday 11 March | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Plymouth Argyle Daily News - Wednesday 11 March

Site Manager

Administrator
Apr 3, 2013
The latest Argyle news and gossip.

A new planning application for the ice arena at Home Park was submitted to Plymouth City Council on Tuesday.
James Brent and KTA Architects have applied for a non-material amendment for the relocation of the ice arena and commercial units on the Higher Home Park site.
The original plan submitted in September 2018 sited the ice rink at the bottom of the Higher Home Park car park, where the old club superstore was located, the new application moves the ice rink further up the car park towards the Life Centre.
Argyle owner Simon Hallett finalised the purchase of the land not used by the ice arena in July last year, he said ....
“Basically, it means the route to that corner, to the supporters’ bar that the Green Taverners are putting in, will be more open.
“It was going to be a little bit congested. We are paying a lot of money to free up the congestion but I think it’s worth it.”
Peterborough United owner Darragh MacAnthony confirms on his Twitter account that a transfer fee of £350,000 was paid for George Cooper when he signed from Crewe in January 2018.

Home Park stadium moves closer to a full cashless service.... club service

The financial loss to League One and Two clubs if games are played behind closed doors due to the coronavirus and could the Premier League financially help lower league clubs .... BBC report

Argyle Golf Day 14 April .... club website

The story of honorary mascot Joe Mitchell .... ITV

Alan Turing

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jul 24, 2010
Mutley
simon1argyle":26ziiuju said:
Adam_R":26ziiuju said:
May / may not be of interest but i think Ryan Lowe is on The Debate tonight on Sky (10pm).

Is that sky sports news or another channel?

Sky Sports Main Event or
Sky Sports Premier League

May 8, 2011
Adam_R":d61kz8rl said:
May / may not be of interest but i think Ryan Lowe is on The Debate tonight on Sky (10pm).

Seems a long way to go for your 30 minutes of fame, perhaps it’s another of his auditions for a role as a pundit.

Mar 21, 2010
Plymouth
HC Green":2xfz2naa said:
Adam_R":2xfz2naa said:

Seems a long way to go for your 30 minutes of fame, perhaps it’s another of his auditions for a role as a pundit.

Miaow! Saucer of milk?