Antoni Sarcevic - what a guy! | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Antoni Sarcevic - what a guy!

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010

Phil Mallett

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jam First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🍌 Bomber Harris.
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 16, 2003
Tadley, Hampshire.
What class!! :nworthy: :nworthy:

Jul 14, 2008
Great gesture but this is what everyone should be doing right now. We rarely talk to our elderly neighbours as we hardly ever see them but we popped a note through their door the other day to say we would be very happy to do food shopping or other things for them, which they were very appreciative of. We must look after the vulnerable at this time

Aug 3, 2013
Coningsby
agreed. I am in the RAF based ar Coningsby in Lincoln and we are ensuring our older and disabled community living around the camp are looked after. we have teams visiting and checking on them assisting with what needs to be done. from dog walking to shopping. All those people panic buying should be ashamed and could be indirectly responsible for the deaths of vunerable people.

Apr 1, 2009
Well done Antoni!

However I don't get the "what a guy!" bit. This should be then norm - this should be the sort of thing that everyone capable should be doing for those that can't. And they should be able to do it without needing to be lauded as some sort of saint or superman. In fairness, a great many people are going out of their way to help others, but there's room for others to follow their example and that of Mr Sarcevic.

Sep 6, 2006
xmastree":1llj11av said:
Well done Antoni!

However I don't get the "what a guy!" bit. This should be then norm - this should be the sort of thing that everyone capable should be doing for those that can't. And they should be able to do it without needing to be lauded as some sort of saint or superman. In fairness, a great many people are going out of their way to help others, but there's room for others to follow their example and that of Mr Sarcevic.

Agreed. A nice thing to do but lets not make him out to be some kind of superhero.

Sep 6, 2006
Guiri Green":wqpdnzbd said:
Balham_Green":wqpdnzbd said:
Phil Mallett":wqpdnzbd said:
What class!! :nworthy: :nworthy:

You make out as if it is something extraordinary. Many are doing the same thing.

As you have no doubt.

Its not a time for getting into petty personal squabbles. Actually I work for NHS but will when I have the time.