anyone know how the playing staff and manager are handling.. | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

anyone know how the playing staff and manager are handling..

Aug 17, 2011
Kings Tamerton
the delay?

Without knowing if this is for a month,2-3 or longer, how are the playing staff handling the situation?

I expect, with a young family RL is back up north as I expect a few other players who haven't moved to Devon full time have. The loan players! have they gone back to their parent clubs awaiting a decision and will they even want to return for a mini league should it be the case?

have they been set a fitness target for the time they're out as I expect they can't gather for training of any sort?

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
Don’t know the answer, Ade.
However, if the season is extended beyond 31st May, I wonder how many players will still be contracted to Argyle?
We have Palmer, Josh Grant, George Cooper, Hardie and Bakinson on loan and others, on 2 year contracts, will, I assume, be out of contract on 31st May.
Obviously, it will affect all clubs but there will, presumably, be some interesting negotiations to take place.

Apr 1, 2009
davie nine":3np1fm2r said:
However, if the season is extended beyond 31st May, I wonder how many players will still be contracted to Argyle?
We have Palmer, Josh Grant, George Cooper, Hardie and Bakinson on loan and others, on 2 year contracts, will, I assume, be out of contract on 31st May.
Obviously, it will affect all clubs but there will, presumably, be some interesting negotiations to take place.

Most regular contracts run until the end of June.

Argyle Nutter

Golf Liaison Officer ⛳️
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jan 16, 2006
On the sunny side of the street
Regards to loan players are they not loaned until the end of the season, therefore if the season is extended wouldn’t the loan period just continue until said date? If not I would expect the efl to pass some sort of emergency ruling to cover the period.

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
xmastree":acjquq63 said:
davie nine":acjquq63 said:

Most regular contracts run until the end of June.
Ok. For ‘end of May’ read ‘end of June’.

Feb 8, 2005
Best thing is for all the players to get the virus. They are fit so it would not be too much of a problem for them.

After 14 days, they could then be classed as being back to normal and could get themselves fit for the remainder of the season without fear of the virus interrupting the remainder of the league matches.