Loan players | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Loan players

Nov 26, 2010
Swindon
Does anyone know if our loan players can be retained if the season is extended? Not sure how we'd fare without Palmer, Grant Bakison, Cooper and Hardie.

Mar 8, 2016
Pilgrimfather":1y168wie said:
Does anyone know if our loan players can be retained if the season is extended? Not sure how we'd fare without Palmer, Grant Bakison, Cooper and Hardie.

I have a pretty good idea how we’d without them.

Jun 27, 2019
Pilgrimfather":1rvirgox said:

I'm guessing there will be extraordinary rule changes to suit an extraordinary situation. The leagues will be keen to ensure that the integrity of their competitions is prioritised, meaning they'll want to resume almost exactly as they left off, with specially extended player contracts and loan periods.

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
I reckon we should at all costs try to sign George Cooper on the 1st July or whenever we are able to.

Jan 17, 2017
Bovey Tracey
Given the EFL's plan to finish the season I would imagine there would be some ruling brought in extending all contacts until the end of the season (whenever that may be).

It wouldn't be overly great to the integrity of the competition if they allow, in effect, a 3rd transfer window.