Leyton Orient’s Quaranteam tournament - Argyle v Troyes | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Leyton Orient’s Quaranteam tournament - Argyle v Troyes

Aug 29, 2008
In case anyone needs a football fix and hasn’t seen this:

https://www.tottonline.co.uk/everything ... ournament/

Argyle take on Troyes sometime after 7pm tonight. They are favourites: https://m.skybet.com/football/fifa--ult ... t/25525047 (no idea how this has been worked out...)

Most matches to be shown live here: https://m.twitch.tv/

Can’t find confirmation of our kick off time though. Or whose playing for us. Several teams have first team players involved (Andros Townsend, Callum Robinson, etc)

It’s not football but it will help.

Jun 27, 2019
Can't believe Sky are offering odds on that! They must be desperate, because that would be so easy to rig.

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
Troyes representative looks about 12 - I thought it had to be someone in the staff at each respective club?

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
JannerinCardiff":37ec9con said:
Troyes representative looks about 12 - I thought it had to be an employee at each respective club?

Mar 7, 2006
On secondment in Kent
Was it best of 3? How did we lose 2-0 when at one point it was 1-1?

I tried to log in and saw a few messages from Cooper that the game had restarted due to EA's sh*t servers.

I've given up trying to play the game this year as it is scripted to hell and the servers are b*ll*cks.

May 14, 2016
The first game was 0-0 in the 2nd half then the French kid lost connection.
The next game finished 2-2.
Final game lost 2-0.

The Doctor

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
Adam_R":20ovm9ui said:
Sean":20ovm9ui said:
Final game lost 2-0.

Thanks Sean - makes sense now

It's worse than that though. I think that 'Argyle' could have claimed victory after the French connection was lost in the first game, but sportingly, we (George Cooper) didn't do that. Then, we/he was 1-0 up and 2-1 in the re-match but conceded an equaliser in the 87th minute. Having watched part of the first game, the end of the second game and quite a bit of the third game it seemed to me that Troyes improved significantly in the final game... maybe they drafted in a pro? Or maybe GC got a bit bored and his concentration started to wane... Anyway, we were robbed.

Mar 7, 2006
On secondment in Kent
The Doctor":2y0sbua4 said:
Adam_R":2y0sbua4 said:
Sean":2y0sbua4 said:
Final game lost 2-0.

Thanks Sean - makes sense now

It's worse than that though. I think that 'Argyle' could have claimed victory after the French connection was lost in the first game, but sportingly, we (George Cooper) didn't do that. Then, we/he was 1-0 up and 2-1 in the re-match but conceded an equaliser in the 87th minute. Having watched part of the first game, the end of the second game and quite a bit of the third game it seemed to me that Troyes improved significantly in the final game... maybe they drafted in a pro? Or maybe GC got a bit bored and his concentration started to wane... Anyway, we were robbed.

It’s so scripted and from game to game and even in games your players react differently. Apparently EA have a patent on a “levelling” algorithms to make FUT games more ‘interesting’.

So frustrating to play! I’ve given up this year as it’s a joke and the servers are so unstable either creating lag or kicking out mid game