• Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

What/who do you think of #2

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Come on then, tell us your stories.

XOCLm1e.jpg

Aug 5, 2015
My Mum and Dad not letting me go to see them the only time they ever came to Plymouth. I think I was 10 or 11 at the time,

Leo's Grandad

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 18, 2011
Sunny Plymouth
This photo always makes me smile. A great weekend away with the green army.

Tynan One Nil

🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 23, 2013
A lively night in the Cavern club the night before the game, plenty of Argyle in there and rousing sing -along to Hey Jude...great weekend.

C

Cheltgreen

I travelled up from Cheltenham with a guy called Kevin Keegan!

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Great photo - cr*p group. :)

Dreamgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 28, 2004
Salisbury, Wiltshire
I saw the Beatles in the ABC (I think) Plymouth. Didn't hear much music though though - just girls screaming !

With regards to the recent Anfield trip, I travelled up on the Sunday morning with my partner. We arranged to meet our son who had spent the Saturday night in Liverpool. We picked him up at the Airbnb he stayed at and we then drove around looking for somewhere to have breakfast.

By pure fluke we drove into Hope Street. There was a breakfast cafe on the left hand side which happened to be on the opposite side of the street to a hotel (The Hope Hotel) which had a big black luxury coach outside of it. We parked up, went in for breakfast and then noticed about twenty people had gathered by the coach.Ten minutes later the Liverpool team and Klopp came out of the hotel and walked around the block of the hotel.

We gulped down the breakfast and went over by the coach and five minutes later they all came back and we managed to get some photos with Klopp. He saw my Argyle shirt and I wished him all the best of luck NOT !! :greensmile:

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
My first thought is that this beats Liverpool city centre all day long :greensmile:

Screen-Shot-2018-07-19-at-18.29.44.png

(I actually rather like Liverpool and have a bit of a soft spot for LFC after that day)

Argyle Nutter

Golf Liaison Officer ⛳️
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jan 16, 2006
On the sunny side of the street
Whilst wondering about out side Anfield with my Son, we were approached by a lady in a red jacket and a lanyard around her neck.
She asked if we had traveled up on the day and what time we left, so we said yes and met the coach at 3:30
She then went on to explain that they do a fan’s experience every home match where they pick a couple of younger fans and treat them something they wouldn’t normally be Possible. She then said the club had decided to include an Argyle fan that day and would we like to take part. Aaron’s face lit up.

We duly arrived at the said meeting place &and were taken into the new stand, we past the temporary changing rooms underneath, where we walked out through the famous Anfield tunnel out on to the pitch, we were then led to the Home dugout where we stayed while the players did their warm up. Both Aaron & myself were given a bag of goodies before making our way to our seats/standing position
What a day!!

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
I used to work in the building with 4 vertical windows immediately above Paul McCartney's head. The closest I got to watching Argyle in Liverpool was crossing the Mersey to Tranmere F C.