Ryan Lowe and Sheff Wed | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Ryan Lowe and Sheff Wed

Jul 19, 2006
Yorkshire
Lowe will turn our like Holloway I reckon
Clearly has ambitions but likes to make the fans think that he follows their club!
Interestingly he is in Merseyside at this terrible time obviously didn't find a nice place to live in the west country with his familly after christmas

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
edengreen":3sy4tp7w said:
Clearly has ambitions but likes to make the fans think that he follows their club!
Interestingly he is in Merseyside at this terrible time obviously didn't find a nice place to live in the west country with his familly after christmas

You must have seen a different Holloway to the one that I recall.
You must have read a different article about Lowe and the Owls than the one I've just read.

Having a go at someone for being with their (extended) family (even though they can't visit them) during this worldwide crisis is a very low blow tbh. Shame on you.

Sep 2, 2008
Pogleswoody":oat2iunr said:
edengreen":oat2iunr said:

You must have read a different article about Lowe and the Owls than the one I've just read.

Having a go at someone for being with their (extended) family (even though they can't visit them) during this worldwide crisis is a very low blow tbh. Shame on you.

I think you are why off the mark on this one. Try looking at it this way....he's making the point that Lowe has always said he'll be bringing his family down here to live and despite all the time he's been here, it doesn't look as if thats anywhere near happening. Stop feeding off the frenzy thats happening and maybe it will help you see things a bit clearer

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
Pottypilgrim":mdi204o4 said:
Pogleswoody":mdi204o4 said:
edengreen":mdi204o4 said:

I think you are why off the mark on this one. Try looking at it this way....he's making the point that Lowe has always said he'll be bringing his family down here to live and despite all the time he's been here, it doesn't look as if thats anywhere near happening. Stop feeding off the frenzy thats happening and maybe it will help you see things a bit clearer

Each to their own Potty, opinion site and all that.
I just thought the way it was expressed was a little snide and underhand.
I'm not feeding off any frenzy, I'm a realist.
If you think the Government creating a 4,000 bed hospital is me in a frenzy then I truly feel sorry for you.
Keep safe mate.

May 16, 2016
Although, it's worth bearing in mind, other than cheering the place up, he hasn't achieved anything here yet......;)

Jul 19, 2006
Yorkshire
:thumbup:
Pottypilgrim":1ces29ne said:
Pogleswoody":1ces29ne said:
edengreen":1ces29ne said:

:thumbup:

Daz

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 30, 2003
HC Green":2b2463ht said:
To me it appears he is more interested in a career in the media.

Ryan Lowe is interested in Ryan Lowe. We as fans should not get too attached to nice words and chest thumping after a win. If a bigger team comes along he will be gone. He likes to put himself out there (his prerogative), but I’d rather he concentrated on our club.

The fact he’s on the sky sports shows building his profile concerns me long term and it should do the board.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Yep. We'll have to accept we are a stepping stone for bigger things for him and just enjoy the ride while he's here and get us promoted.

For me, during a football match I like what he does - sending out an entertaining and winning team - but his antics before and after matches is something I'm not so sure about.
He appeals to the Twitter kids and he's definitely building his profile within football. If he gets us promoted it will be successive promotions and his stock will be high so when the sacking season arrives (whenever next season starts) he will be an attractive prospect for a northern Championship club.

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
He has a long career ahead of him in football management. He has committed himself to PAFC for 3 years and, depending on his success in that time, he will probably move on.

If he, at least, establishes us in League 1 with the potential of reaching the Championship, he will be ‘hot property’ and may be wanted by better clubs than Sheffield Wednesday.

I hope that he stays for the length of his contract because he has been a breath of fresh air but I feel confident that, if he goes, Simon Hallett will ‘pull another rabbit out of the hat’.

Let’s face it, our owner and chairman is also developing an excellent reputation in the English football community for his honesty and integrity.

Jul 19, 2006
Yorkshire
At some stage Schumacher may fancy being his own man
I believe he moved his familly down didn't he ? He may well be the brains behind the football anyway