✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Received mine on Tuesday and it's an excellent buy. It's been well put together and has a very good narration by Rob McNichol.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
What's a 'DVD'? :)

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
davie nine":1zxqf9z1 said:
PL2 3DQ":1zxqf9z1 said:
What's a 'DVD'? :)
As it says on the tin.
“A type of compact disc, able to store large amounts of data, especially high-resolution audiovisual material”.

Ah yes, I think I saw one on the Antiques Roadshow once.

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
I don't do standard definition ;)

Tempted by this though, but I think I may be too late...

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
A fantastic DVD.
Nostalgia from Tony Waiters, Billy Rafferty, Paul Mariner and Graham Little. Interviews with Gary Sawyer providing the thoughts of the current squad.
Enthusiastic and proud interviews with Tyron Harris, Project Director GL Events, Mike Mouzourides, Technical Director, David Gribble, Quantity Surveyor, Alec Stewart, Architect and, of course, Jon Back, our Project Manager. Surprising to see how relatively young these main managers of the Project were.
No significant injuries or accidents.
Simon and Jane Hallett showed their commitment to our club and their appreciation of the work being done by support staff. They also mentioned the superb work of the Argyle Community Trust and the Green Taverners.
Jamie Beaumont and John Lamerton (2 pioneers) waxed lyrical about the new development and John described the completed project as ‘un-Argyle’; Simon liked that and said that he wanted to get rid of ‘bleddy Argyle’ comments and for Argyle to be respected by all.
James Brent (another pioneer and Director) expressed his appreciation of Simon and Jane’s commitment to PAFC. Andrew Parkinson talked of the importance of retaining the Leach Design and Christian Kent, Head of Conferencing and Events spoke with enthusiasm and pride in his role of attracting new customers, inside and outside football, to the new impressive facilities.
This was an excellent DVD, with Rob McNichol providing the narrative.
Watched it twice now. An excellent presentation and record of this fantastic project from start to finish.

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Are you on commission Davie? :)

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
Keepitgreen":11l3dl66 said:
Are you on commission Davie? :)
No. I am happy to promote any PAFC initiative that generates income for our club in the same way as I have supported the Big Green Lottery.
I will look forward to the Greens on Screen DVD when you and Steve are able to produce one.
Like thousands of other supporters, I have been very impressed and appreciative of both your tremendous efforts in keeping us up to date with photos over the last 2 years.

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
My comment was in jest. Maybe I've been indoors too long.