Who? | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Who?

Sep 18, 2010
So, imagine....

Four years time . We are at Wembley playing Leeds United in the Championship Play Off Final at Wembley.

It’s 2-2 in extra time and we are awarded a penalty in the 120th minute.

Which former Argyle player would you wish was there to take that penalty for us?

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Jul 14, 2008
I was never that confident with Carey taking penalties, what was his record? It has to be Wotton for me, even if the keeper guessed the right way then he was liable to end up in the back of the net with the ball!

May 27, 2019
EXETER/OWLERTON
I think I would agree that Wotton would be the best choice. The sight and sound of the ball nearly taking the net out, followed by mass green and white jubilation and then of course the sight of the Leeds hoards wondering how their team had managed to fall apart yet again, would be one to savour.

Then as the euphoria died down later, I would have a tinge of regret that Wednesday, having gone up the previous season as Champions by an eight point margin, replacing the Blunts who were relegated with a record low points total, had not been the team to do that to Leeds.

Then we all woke up the following morning and realised it was all a dream!

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
Jervis was pretty handy wasn't he? Always knew Reuben Reid would score too.

But definitely Wotton followed by Carey.

Aug 27, 2019
Paul Mariner......finally the realisation of a recurring fantasy from the 70s - Argyle winning at Wembley & Mariner (sorry, not Mauge), scoring the winner - both he & Billy Rafferty having scored in real time....oh, if only!

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
JOHNNY WILLIAMS