Club shop question | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Club shop question

up the line

🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 7, 2010
Manchester
Obvs the shop will be closed, but if I order something from the online store (to replace my ticket cost), is it still delivered somehow or will it be delivered at a later date?

justanotherfan

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🍌 Bomber Harris.
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 4, 2012
Plymouth
Morning Mr UTL, the shop web page states that although the actual superstore is closed the online shop is operating as normal.

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
A tweet from last week:

Plymouth Argyle FC@Only1Argyle Mar 24
Due to the latest advice from the Government we have taken the decision to close our distribution centre for http://argylesuperstore.co.uk to protect our staff. All existing orders will be processed as soon as safe to do so.

Thank you for your understanding
#StayHomeSaveLives #pafc

Dec 23, 2010
Plymouth
Hi UTL.

Try phoning the Club switchboard 01752 562561 and ask to be put through to shop - they will, obviously, know if shop is open or not.

Thought I saw on Club website a while ago that even though shop would be closed to walk in customers during this period but still doing on-line and telephone orders.

COYG!!

Keep safe everone.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
You can order, but no promises of delivery I reckon.

When I bought the five DVD's (for the prizes) that was very much explained to me.

J

JamieY

Hi. We kept the delivery centre open as long as safe to do so, when the lockdown order came we sent staff home as this is very much non essential.

Orders can still be placed (and very much welcome) but won't be sent out until we're able to return to the warehouse. Thanks

up the line

🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 7, 2010
Manchester
Thanks for the answers.
I'll buy a shirt to substitute my ticket money and I totally understand if I don't see it for a wee while..
Stay safe

justanotherfan

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🍌 Bomber Harris.
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 4, 2012
Plymouth