So, who are the teams/clubs/managers you love to hate. | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

So, who are the teams/clubs/managers you love to hate.

1. Any team managed by Graham Westley. I forgive the club after he’s departed.
2. Leeds, because of their supporters. Over 55 years of watching the game I’ve seen very little crowd violence, but on the few occasions it was always Leeds.
3. Holloway rankled for some years, but I’m less bothered now.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
I think 'hate' is a word that should be used less these days BUT............

Wycombe - A blight on football.

Scunthorpe - For obvious reasons

Bristol Rovers - For just being Bristol Rovers.

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
Scunthorpe, until we return to League 1.

I still believe we could have won by enough to stay up if they had not scored ‘that goal’.
The momentum was building until that incident.

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
Hate is too strong but I "love to hate" Liverpool.

Why?

In 1991 Palace qualified for Europe for the very first time. There weren't so many places as now following the English clubs' ban. Liverpool were serving their extended ban so on the Saturday the season finished and our third place behind Arsenal and Liverpool meant we qualified for the UEFA Cup.

On the Wednesday UEFA suspended Liverpool's final year ban, we were kicked out and they were allowed in.

There is a folk law tale that a Palace fan known as Mad Mary was so annoyed that she placed a curse upon the Reds to never win the title again! So far they haven't and then this Coronavirus situation comes along..... well it does make you wonder.

justanotherfan

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🍌 Bomber Harris.
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 4, 2012
Plymouth
As a septuagenarian I have seen too much and believe that hate only really has a negative effect on the hater, Ulster, inter tribal in Africa, apartheid, segregation in the good old usa (lower case deliberate). Each team/manager does what it thinks is the best for their own particular circumstances.

Rivalry is fantastic in football but hate never.

justanotherfan

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🍌 Bomber Harris.
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 4, 2012
Plymouth
mervyn":2mub3l1i said:
Agree, was not my intention, so heading amended

Not a criticism Mr Mervyn, just my take on it. Agree with many and I also dislike, Westley, Wycombe, Scunthorpe and all the usual suspects.

C

Cult Of Personality

West Ham

There so called fans attack a young 10 year old me and my father in a gas station after a Manchester Utd game . Hate the club and fans and wish they would cease to exist

Mar 22, 2020
It was always Manchester United for me. Particularly under Ferguson and Mourinho. Could never understand how people from hundreds of miles away from Manchester could say we won this and we won that and you (Argyle) are cr%p etc, when they're referring to their club representing their city!!!... Anyway rant over sorry

jespafc

✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 23, 2005
www.johnstanlake.com
Anyone who has bought success in the past few years.

These days I take great pleasure in seeing Man City fail, but frankly, the way football is going, the list of teams I 'lose respect for' increases significantly.

Jan 29, 2010
No teams I have a permanent hate for, players and managers come and go but I do have a temporary dislike for any club who will not let you have a bottle of drink with the lid on, what is that all about.

For some reason I really used to hate former Blackburn / Southampton man Jeff Kenna as a player, nothing he did in particular just took a disliking to him. Couldn’t have been that bad as he amassed almost 500 league games mostly in the top two divisions, plus plenty of caps for Ireland. Just a me thing.

May 27, 2019
EXETER/OWLERTON
mongoose_jnr":223yd8of said:
No teams I have a permanent hate for, players and managers come and go but I do have a temporary dislike for any club who will not let you have a bottle of drink with the lid on, what is that all about.

For some reason I really used to hate former Blackburn / Southampton man Jeff Kenna as a player, nothing he did in particular just took a disliking to him. Couldn’t have been that bad as he amassed almost 500 league games mostly in the top two divisions, plus plenty of caps for Ireland. Just a me thing.

So what did your counsellor say about this bizarre hatred?