First image of the new kit | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

First image of the new kit

Your first impression of the new home shirt?

• I like it

Votes: 60 69.0%
  • I don't like it

Votes: 12 13.8%
  • Undecided

Votes: 15 17.2%

• Total voters

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
The club have tweeted a hint of the new kit ...

Twitter

It looks a dark green, I prefer a collar. The club have said the Ginsters logo will be the same on home and away shirts.

RAL 6007 bottle green was the official club colour (unless it's recently changed).

C

Cult Of Personality

Button collar bit retro that .. like the shade of green aswell

The Doctor

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
The colour looks nice but the button - absolutely yuk - that's definitely one person in our household who won't be buying it, however nice the rest of it looks.

Quite a lot of people have a phobia of buttons.

(I'm not referring to myself here)

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
I like the button collar but not the colour. Hopefully it's a bit lighter in the flesh. I'm keen to buy a couple of shirts to put some much needed cash in the coffers so hopefully the away shirt might be more appealing.

Aug 12, 2018
That’s British Racing Green that is :greensmile:

Just a shame it’s got Ginsters on instead of Dewdneys or even Passion for Pie owned by an Argyle fan :thumbs:

Jun 13, 2015
The Doctor":2kveaqgz said:
The colour looks nice but the button - absolutely yuk - that's definitely one person in our household who won't be buying it, however nice the rest of it looks.

Quite a lot of people have a phobia of buttons.

(I'm not referring to myself here)
Probably not a button as such, would think it may be a "popper" type fastening.

Emu

Oct 3, 2003
Sarf London
It looks like there is a button hole, so presumably it is a button.
Does not bother me though, think it looks a nice colour green.

Jun 4, 2015
Ford
FFS, could Puma produce anything more boring and uninspiring? :mad: And the colour is bleddy awful too. Give me ANY of those mock-up designs on that other thread over this!

May 28, 2019
TruroTerry":ngp10480 said:
That’s British Racing Green that is :greensmile:

Just a shame it’s got Ginsters on instead of Dewdneys or even Passion for Pie owned by an Argyle fan :thumbs:
feel free to find a multi million pound , national recognized company, to replace ginsters! :mad:

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
The tradition now seems to be that we get a fairly standard, predominantly green shirt for the home kit. And the away shirt is the one that's a bit different, exciting or retro... ;)

Also I say this every year, but have you SEEN some of the other shirts in the league? Almost all of them are either hideous, have a horrible looking sponsor or a bookmaker on it. Give me simple, green and a smart local sponsor any day :thumbup:

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Argyle green my arse!

Saying that, it could look lovely IF they have white shorts and green and black striped socks with it.

I repeat what I said a few weeks ago, I'm sure SH said that home kits would be predominately green and the away would contain some green ensuring it's obviously Argyle. I think that's fine.

As for Ginsters, the red blob seems to have gone, therefore a wonderful logo to have on our home, away AND third strip.