Bundesliga | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Bundesliga

Mar 30, 2006
If you want to pick a German club to follow why not choose Hertha BSC (Berlin)?

The Bundesliga starts today with Ghost Games :eek:

Lousy Pint

Jam First
Sep 23, 2005
Milano
up_the_line":1jwlv1it said:
Lousy_Pint":1jwlv1it said:
up_the_line":1jwlv1it said:
Werder Bremen for the win today!
St Pauli tomorrow

Werder fair enough.
But HSV tomorrow!!
St Pauli... pah!!

Remind me of the score in the last derby?

Ha! St P aren't going to get promoted though are they? (Hamburg might not either, but at least they are in with a chance).
Derby results aren't always too important in the long term scheme of things, just ask that lot up the line, up the line!!

up the line

🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 7, 2010
Manchester
Lousy_Pint":3lwf22hp said:
up_the_line":3lwf22hp said:
Lousy_Pint":3lwf22hp said:
up_the_line":3lwf22hp said:
Werder Bremen for the win today!
St Pauli tomorrow

Werder fair enough.
But HSV tomorrow!!
St Pauli... pah!!

Remind me of the score in the last derby?

Ha! St P aren't going to get promoted though are they? (Hamburg might not either, but at least they are in with a chance).
Derby results aren't always too important in the long term scheme of things, just ask that lot up the line, up the line!!

Well if the dinosaurs do go back up they can start their naff clock again from minute 1 of not being relegated.

My error BTW, Bremen are Monday night.
Die manschafte wer tragt der grun und weiss sind besten

cheshiregreen

✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
Feb 17, 2004
cheshire
Watched a bit if the coverage this afternoon. All a bit like a pre season friendly.

Hearing players voices echoing in an empty stadium. Social distance forcing no real goal celebrations and teams applauding an empty stand at the end of 90 minutes.

Oh for a return to what was normality.

Not sure the game can survive long as a spectacle behind closed doors.

Mar 14, 2009
cheshiregreen":3c4zp76l said:
Watched a bit if the coverage this afternoon. All a bit like a pre season friendly.

Hearing players voices echoing in an empty stadium. Social distance forcing no real goal celebrations and teams applauding an empty stand at the end of 90 minutes.

I would imagine it’s got to survive until Christmas, at least, with no spectators because of how long it will take for a vaccine to get into production and the supplied around the world.

Dorset Green

✅ Evergreen
Feb 8, 2009
Bridport
cheshiregreen":lrshyntz said:

Yes just watched Frankfurt v Borussia M, game was a bit luke-warm and the absence of fans compounded this. We'll have to get used to this for a while, as there's no alternative, but its not really football as we know it.

Feb 15, 2005
Metal_Green_Mickey":s1u6ieyj said:
cheshiregreen":s1u6ieyj said:

I would imagine it’s got to survive until Christmas, at least, with no spectators because of how long it will take for a vaccine to get into production and the supplied around the world.

I think you are being optimistic to get a vaccine and everyone getting vaccinated by Xmas unless you meant Xmas 2021, I hope you are right of course.

Mar 29, 2020
Fair play to the Bundesligue 1st nation to get it back from lockdown....it certainly gives hope to the rest.... :clap:

up the line

🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 7, 2010
Manchester
Kersie":3833jo7a said:
Fair play to the Bundesligue 1st nation to get it back from lockdown....it certainly gives hope to the rest.... :clap:

early lockdown, swift mass-testing drive, a well-oiled healthcare system, and clear government messaging

The Infection Protection Act
On Thursday, the Bundestag passed the Infection Protection Act, a set of precautions to help steer the country from danger as it begins returning to normal.

Testing in care homes and hospitals will be drastically increased. Germany is already testing hundreds of thousands of people a week.
Health authorities must log every negative test result and people considered "cured," so the government can map the virus.
Nurses and care workers will be entitled to a 1,000-euro ($1,080) bonus. Before the crisis there was a shortage of these key workers due to low wages.
Health insurers must now pay for their customers' antibody tests even if they have no symptoms.
Health insurers must make flu vaccines readily available. As winter nears, the government wants to minimize the strain that flu patients place on health services.

I've always liked Kaiserslautern but purely for the name rather than anything else. They're in the 3rd division now.

Watched about 20 minutes of Eintracht Frankfurt against Borussia Moenchengladbach but turned over in the end as it just felt odd, like watching a training match. May have another look next week though. Depends how desperate I am to watch some football.

M