There you go, not hard but fun.
Only one each please.
1. Name an ancient invention still in use in most parts of the world today that allows people to see through walls.
2. A five letter word becomes shorter when you add two more letters, what's the word
3. How many animals of each species did Moses take into the Ark?
4. In what sport are the shoes made of metal?
5. If a plane crashes on the Italian/Swiss border, where do you bury the survivors?
6. A man was pushed out of a small aeroplane, without a parachute but survived with no injuries apart from a few bruises. How was this possible?
7. How can you throw a ball as hard as you can, and make it stop and return to you, without hitting anything and with nothing attached to it?
8. What can you hold in your right hand, but not in your left?
9. A cowboy rode into town on Friday, spent one night there, and left on Friday. How do you account for this?
10. What common chemical compound can be represented: H, I, J, K, L, M, N, O?
11. Four people try to get underneath one small umbrella, but nobody gets wet. How is this possible?
12. What is the next letter in this sequence J F M A M J ?
13. A 6-foot tall man was holding a glass beaker above his head. He let it drop to the carpet without spilling a single drop of water. How could he manage to drop the glass from a height of six feet and not spill a drop of water?
14. You're an airline pilot and you walk into the airport bar and notice the Captain is wearing a dress. How would you react.
15. If you were alone in a deserted house at night, and there was an oil lamp, a candle and firewood and you only have one match, which would you light first?
16. Which side of a cat contains the most hair?
17. You are running a 100m race. You overtake the second person. What position are you in?
18. In the same race, if you overtake the last person, then you are in what position?
19. Marys mum has 4 children, Eeny, Meeny, Miny and.........?
20. You have to choose between three rooms. The first is full of raging fires The second is full of tigers that havent eaten in 3 years. The third is full of assassins with loaded machine guns. Which room should you choose?