Ticket Refunds for away games - advice please if known. | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Ticket Refunds for away games - advice please if known.

May 8, 2015
I just had a look at the official site but it would appear to need updating.
I bought two tickets for Leyton Orient away. As this fixture will not happen now and
also will not occur next season when it comes can anyone advise the best procedure
for a refund. Of course I can e-mail the club but someone on here may already have
the answer to help me and others.
thank you

Not heard but I guess we will hear in due course, once the League Two clubs' vote to end the season is ratified. I'm in a similar position, also have a redundant Morecamble ticket as well as the Orient one. While everyone else was panic buying bog roll, I was stocking up on Argyle away tickets!

Bryan Tregunna

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Sep 22, 2003
If it saves clubs from going out of business , then I am happy to forego a refund (on THIS occasion).

Jul 19, 2006
Yorkshire
I'm not as has been pointed out on many occasions as an exile my money goes to the away club and therefore Argyle dont benefit if that's the case I want my money back

May 8, 2015
Precisely. If they were home tickets I'd probably leave it.
For all online sales it should be easy to refund to the same card used to purchase.

Jun 27, 2019
I think I read somewhere that Exeter have just started issuing refunds for the Devon Derby that wasn't, so I'd imagine you should hear something soonish.

Jun 2, 2016
Considering the sums of money involved, surprised that I haven't seen more on this.
There is a way for you to get a refund on tickets bought for Orient, Morecambe, Grimsby away. And then presumably spend it on Argyle if you want.
Otherwise the home club will keep the cash.
Would have thought we'd be selling 1000+ for each game, so £10,000s at stake.
I'll definitely be getting the money diverted to our bank account rather than theirs.

https://www.pafc.co.uk/covid-19-faqs/

John Cooper

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Feb 20, 2011
Peverell
crownhillpilgrim":2lvmeonf said:
Have emailed them a few times now - no reply

Staff still furloughed?

lien60

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jun 16, 2006
plymouth
My partner emailed the club last week about refunds for our morecombe coach and match tickets. She phoned them today and was advised that they had received the email and that the staff were on furlough that deal with tickets and are due back sometime next week

Jan 27, 2012
Martin Lewis was saying that, regardless of what the club's policy is, you can demand a refund quoting consumer law. If you paid by credit card, you can contact your credit card company if the club still won't pay.

Obviously, it's a personal choice whether you want to force the club to refund you or not given the current financial circumstances. But some people will clearly need the money as much as the clubs do.

May 8, 2011
If the Club is having cash flow problems by asking supporters to forego their refunds, has any of the senior staff that aren’t furloughed offered to either take a deferral of part of their pay or a pay cut during this hiatus?

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
gaspargomez":1t8x6x4s said:
Martin Lewis was saying that, regardless of what the club's policy is, you can demand a refund quoting consumer law. If you paid by credit card, you can contact your credit card company if the club still won't pay.

Obviously, it's a personal choice whether you want to force the club to refund you or not given the current financial circumstances. But some people will clearly need the money as much as the clubs do.

Only for purchases of £100 and above.