The millionth pasoti post | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

The millionth pasoti post

Argylegames

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jun 12, 2006
Hampshire, UK
www.argylegames.org.uk
That'll only be on this version.

There was a lot of posts on the previous version which we had to leave as the software wasn't being updated any more.

I still have the 2004 backup of the old YaBB site - deity of your choice knows why!

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
I reckon you've missed the boat. I make it 1,000,414 when you posted yours Mervyn.

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
mervyn":36lmaqt8 said:
Keepitgreen":36lmaqt8 said:
I reckon you've missed the boat. I make it 1,000,414 when you posted yours Mervyn.

Bugger. Did I misread it it? I thought I saw 989,000 and something.
I might be wrong but I just added them up from all the forums on the main page.

Argylegames

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jun 12, 2006
Hampshire, UK
www.argylegames.org.uk
Keepitgreen":hdx9pkcq said:
I might be wrong but I just added them up from all the forums on the main page.

Which shows how accurate the stats are on the phpBB system.

Argylegames

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jun 12, 2006
Hampshire, UK
www.argylegames.org.uk
There are 60,000 posts in the admin area that most users can't see. I make the total based on the individual forum totals 1060254 and counting.

Then there are all the posts that get deleted for whatever reason.

I don't think the total at the bottom of the home screen is particularly accurate.

(No, I don't have a lot to do at the moment.)

Oct 31, 2015
Blimey didn't realise all that info was at the bottom of the home page. :funny:

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
Argylegames":2ujqnhja said:
There are 60,000 posts in the admin area that most users can't see. I make the total based on the individual forum totals 1060254 and counting.

Then there are all the posts that get deleted for whatever reason.

I don't think the total at the bottom of the home screen is particularly accurate.

(No, I don't have a lot to do at the moment.)

You could be organising a vote of the members of the Prediction League to decide how to finish the season

:greensmile:

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
This site has been a beast for many many years, all credit to Gaddy for creating it in the first place.

These days it's taken on a different role but is still very much an important part of being an Argyle fan.

What has always amused me is those on Social Media tend to knock the hell out of this site but always and I mean always refer to it.

Numbers are down due to Covid, national advertising is very much through the floor, BUT thanks to stalwarts, we are still alive and kicking and will be until the football returns.

Many many friends have been made (plus a few enemies :greensmile:) but the amazing Pasoti'ites never ever fail to amaze me. The speed in which we raised enough for Sister Doyle of the ITU is just the latest example of what we are capable of.

Remember, we have given away 17 Season Tickets to NHS staff for next season, and that's something I am very proud of.

This site has always been about the members, and when I read (again on Social Media) things like 'Pasoti says...............' it makes me giggle. There are so so many different posters that have various views and ideas that it's impossible to put a label on this site.

We are fiercely independent from the club, yet we donate so much to it, in so many ways.

Plus of course we are child friendly, we are libel free and we try so so hard to keep the bickering down to a minimum.

The Mods deserve a pat on the back for what they do. Perhaps I can ask Biggs to have a few words about what he's seen upstairs as he is the newest of our Mods. He's seen it with a fresh pair of eyes which is always quite useful to call upon.

Thanks for all of your support. :clap:

Argylegames

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jun 12, 2006
Hampshire, UK
www.argylegames.org.uk
Lundan Cabbie":2nyedbid said:
You could be organising a vote of the members of the Prediction League to decide how to finish the season

I was hoping nobody would mention that! PPG would be a nightmare, given that some people miss games. Do I do ppg averaged over all games, or over the number of games entered, :)

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Argylegames":29qtd2zr said:
Lundan Cabbie":29qtd2zr said:

I was hoping nobody would mention that! PPG would be a nightmare, given that some people miss games. Do I do ppg averaged over all games, or over the number of games entered, :)
Can you bring it up to date then make a decision? If my prediction of my predictions is correct I'd be in favour of a null and void. :lol:

Argylegames

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jun 12, 2006
Hampshire, UK
www.argylegames.org.uk
Keepitgreen":1x225f61 said:
Can you bring it up to date then make a decision? If my prediction of my predictions is correct I'd be in favour of a null and void. :lol:

I keep meaning to.