Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 25, 2016
But it be a different tune, if they was mid table and not able to be in Play Offs or go up atomically come end of season.

What’s this six clubs who wants season to carry one has got to think of is, football without fans is nothing and like we and everyone know is fans can’t go to games so that will reduce income (but we all ready know that).

Clubs is at risk of going bust from this situation already and even more is season goes on behind close. If one of the six clubs what what’s to carry on goes bust then they will be the first people to moan that they’ve gone bust.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Peterborough have had little class since that bloke McAnthony have taken over.

A slightly bigger Fleetwood really.

May 5, 2006
As much as I haven't liked the way Peterborough have conducted themselves during this, I really can't understand why weighted ppg was not used as the standard. It seems the fairest of 2 unperfect systems. Home and away form is a factor of football that is well recognised and often discussed.

Jul 24, 2009
The EFL are trying to make the best of a difficult and far from ideal situation and seem to have done a good job based on todays draft framework. To be completely fair we would feel hard done by in either Peterborough or Tranmere's situation. Doesn't mean I don't think its the right way for things to be resolved but I think it would be hard to swallow.

Jun 27, 2019
Peterborough's owner is a total chump, but I can't help but think them staying in League One reduces our chances of signing Cooper.

Mar 29, 2020
Wycombe V Fleetwood
Oxford V Portsmouth

Final Wycombe V Oxford

Winners Wycombe :funny:

Voice of Reason

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 30, 2004
Barry Fry accusing others of cheating oh the irony. He must have forgotten his association with Stan Flashman.

Jan 27, 2012
If Argyle were in the position of Cheltenham or Exeter, I think the mood on PASOTI would be a bit different than it is now.

Mar 8, 2016
gaspargomez":1f93oues said:
If Argyle were in the position of Cheltenham or Exeter, I think the mood on PASOTI would be a bit different than it is now.

I disagree, at this moment in time I couldn’t give a poo what league we’re in, as long as we have a club to go back and support. Moving up to league one just really doesn’t matter right now. I find it staggering that with everything going on that a Mickey Mouse team like Peterborough are kicking up such a fuss.
By the way what’s the difference to weighted and un weighted PPG? Genuine question.