The Future ( whatever that is) | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

The Future ( whatever that is)

May 18, 2015
I’m willing to buy a season ticket for myself and Aiden now irrespective of what happens in the near future . The Club needs to survive . I’m not virtue signalling or trying to big myself up but I can do this and will given the opportunity . Anyone else feel the same ? COYGs

John Cooper

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Feb 20, 2011
Peverell
3 adults here, think exactly the same. I'd hope we'd get free ifollow if games were behind doors.

Dec 4, 2011
Yes, as I don’t live in Plymouth it would be unfair of me to buy a season ticket but rarely use it so I hope the club are looking into ways where fans can give donations no matter how big or small.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
The recent fans season ticket survey had questions that were geared towards the fans helping the club. There's a lot of pressure on Simon and Jane Hallett and over the next few months they will have to decide whether to financially step up even more than they have already and us fans will need to play our part as well (depending on personal financial circumstances).
We've shown in the past how to fight to keep the club going.

Dec 12, 2010
Plymouth
I am ready to purchase my season ticket for next season regardless of when we be allowed to watch games in the stands, we've got to help the club keep going through these unprecedented times.

Jul 19, 2006
Yorkshire
I'm an exile so cant buy a season ticket but normally buy shirts for me and the lad
Know it's a small amount but every little helps if they could get them on sale I can get them ordered ! Hopefully I will be able to wear on my holiday in august like last year ! Holiday permitting of course :D

up the line

🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 7, 2010
Manchester
I'd commit to a direct debit scheme to build up credit for future games.
I.E. I put £20.00 in, once a fortnight. It builds up and translates into x number of tickets when spectators are allowed back.
I think the youths call it 'paying it forward'

Oct 31, 2015
Yep I'm in

Just waiting on the details. My son also.

We will come out of this, life will continue. I need that football fix :scarf:

justanotherfan

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🍌 Bomber Harris.
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 4, 2012
Plymouth