PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
How would that work?

Our capacity is 18,200, so 4,550 fans would be allowed in.

The Sun

Daily Mail

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Other media have the same story, Ian.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Ahh may be something in it then. :greensmile:

It would be problematical though wouldn't it?

Who would select the 'lucky' ones?

Mar 29, 2020
5 months is a long way off yet....another story that makes no sense the media are really trying to snowball a story here.

cheshiregreen

✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
Feb 17, 2004
cheshire
IJN":24m4siw6 said:
Ahh may be something in it then. :greensmile:

It would be problematical though wouldn't it?

Who would select the 'lucky' ones?

Alphabetically? Surnames A-C first game D-F second game :lol:

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Family groups from the same household could sit together and older fans might decide to stay away which would help the selection process but could the club financially survive on 4,550 crowds?

Toilet breaks and half time would be a challenge. :)

Jun 27, 2019
PL2 3DQ":21bibrxf said:
Family groups could sit together and older fans might decide to stay away which would help the selection process but could the club financially survive on 4,550 crowds?

Toilet breaks and half time would be a challenge. :)

With everyone else paying to watch on iFollow there might just be enough in it to keep the club going. If restaurants are allowed to re-open in July (as rumoured) then hopefully the club could sell hospitality packages as part of the 25% capacity.

A rather chilling report in today’s Guardian makes me think that 25% might be the maximum number of fans who want to join mass events anyway. Firstly, they report the Deputy CMO’s comment that we may never find a vaccine. Apparently the fastest ever vaccine created for a pandemic virus was mumps, and that took 4 years. Secondly a reported study from Rockefeller University casts doubt on immunity levels of those who’ve had it. As that knowledge becomes accepted wisdom, I think there’ll be a lot of people who will reluctantly stay away.

May 27, 2019
EXETER/OWLERTON
I think we will get a good idea of the general attitude of the public when they open up the big indoor shopping centres in London and other major cities. I have a feeling people will slowly come back and then it will become more of a flood after a few weeks. Obviously those with underlying health issues, or with immediate family members who have underlying health issues will perhaps be more reticent. Only time will tell.

With regard to football, how many season ticket holders do we currently have? Is it more than 25%?
I noticed those Argyle masks sold out pretty quickly. I wonder if the club are thinking ahead and looking to source them for the club shop. They would be a huge seller when we do go back in October, which I have been predicting for weeks. :scarf:

Mar 29, 2020
Might be better only having 4550 fans there... at least there will be no queues for getting out....fingers crossed.