Neil Dewsnip comments | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Neil Dewsnip comments

Jun 27, 2019
Obviously he can't confirm promotion one way or the other, but I think it's safe to say he's expecting us to go up - and he's a lot closer to the inside scoop than we are.

“I think we are all very excited at the prospect of getting promoted – which was obviously the target that we discussed as a staff back in Spain [during the pre-season tour of Alicante].

“We don’t know yet, although there is a very strong indication that will happen – we’re sitting on our hands, slightly, but I’d be telling lies if I didn’t think that it was a very strong possibility.”

https://www.pafc.co.uk/news/2020/may/promotion-pending/

May 8, 2011
Interesting that Argyle went to Spain in early July, Dewsnip wasn’t announced as joining Argyle until late August, seems a long delay in making it public, wonder why.

Feb 2, 2005
Cornwall
I cant imagine this article being released by on the Official site with comments from our (all intents and purposes) Head of Football with his background and standing in the game if they didnt have a strong sense of probability of our promotion being confirmed soon.

Sep 6, 2006
Why does that article talk about resumption less likely!? The club not aware of the vote by League 2 to end the season?

Jul 19, 2006
Yorkshire
My mate who is well connected says the club think we are up just waiting for the confirmation
He told me that before Dewsnips comments which sort of backed up what he told me in my opinion

May 5, 2006
Balham_Green":167768b4 said:
Why does that article talk about resumption less likely!? The club not aware of the vote by League 2 to end the season?

Because only an indicative vote has been held by League 2. After the EFL vote on June 8th, if the EFL Board's proposal is accepted, League 2 clubs will then officially vote on how to end the season.