Ian has been doing the heavy lifting lately to relieve the boredom so here's my contribution. Non-Argyle related but fun all the same.
1. In the 1960s, three Indian born men, with the real names Clive, Peter and Richard, became the first brothers to have individual Top 5 hits (including 2 No.1s) in the UK. What were their stage names?
2. Who recorded the No.1 song with the shortest title?
3. In the 1960s, which No.1 song had, as part of its title, the bracketed words “Exordium and Terminus”?
4. Which naturally blond male singer has had more UK No.1s than Rod Stewart, Michael Jackson and Robbie Williams put together?
5. Which band had 6 No. 1’s in the 1970s, none of which had a correctly spelled title?
6. In the 1990s, for the first time ever, a song got to No.1 with a title which was also the name of the singer. What was the title?
7. In October/November 1975, 2 songs reached No.1 where the title of the song was not contained within the lyrics. What were they?
8. Who recorded the 1973 No.1 record whose title was made up of two palindromic words?
9. What is the surname of the only father and son to have had individual No. 1s in the UK?
10. What song by cartoon characters was the first to make it to No.1?