Footy Quiz | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Footy Quiz

Barrie Davis

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Oct 26, 2005
Torbay
Yesterday's music quiz didn't last long - you were all too good. Hope this is more challenging and lasts until at least lunchtime.

1. Since Bedford Jezzard in the 1950s, only 3 players with a ‘Z’ in their surname have appeared for the senior England team. Who are they?

2. Who are the only two England Managers never to have seen their team play at Wembley?

3. Which football club has been Champions of Europe more times than Champions of England?

4. Who are the only two non-European goalkeepers to have scored a goal in the Premier League?

5. Who are the only three England players to have received European Cup and World Cup winners medals?

6. Who was the Liverpool player who scored the last goal at Wembley before it was demolished?

7. Martin Kelly of Crystal Palace, who was picked by Roy Hodgson for the Euro 2012 England squad, holds what playing record?

8. Which three players equally hold the record (8) for receiving the most red cards in the Premier League?

9. Which was the first team to take the field in an FA Cup final without an Englishman in the starting 11?

10. Which player scored 5 goals in one half of a game in 2009?

Princerock

♣️ PASALB Member
Aug 14, 2011
The only team called Notts is ....Notts County.....they wouldn't like being called that at Nottingham Forest.

ping g5

🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Dec 20, 2005
7: Martin Kelly holds the record for the shortest England career. It's listed officially as 1 min but if I remember correctly, it was in reality around 30 seconds.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Princerock":un1joygs said:
The only team called Notts is ....Notts County.....they wouldn't like being called that at Nottingham Forest.

So it's Notts Forest then.

Barrie Davis

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Oct 26, 2005
Torbay
Caught me out with that one Bernie - forgot about Gomez. The other one I was thinking of was Jay Rodriguez. Most would overlook Zaha but he can play for the Ivory Coast because none of his England games were in competitions.