Fundraising | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Fundraising

• Thread starter Darren Stoneman
  • Start date
D

Darren Stoneman

I know we have probably covered a number of ideas on this site to allow us to support the club,

But maybe something different would be to sell the pitch!

Akin to the gifts of a plot of land on the moon, you could in essence buy a square metre or foot of the ground and get a certificate of ownership

At £20 per square m, you could raise £150k minus vat and costs would leave £100k if all were sold, you could further enhance this with £30 for 18y box and a premium for penalty spot and even stretch to £10 per year renew option to raise funds to maintain the pitch.

This would be a great gift and I for one would love to own a bit of home park

May 8, 2011
All Argyle need to do to raise money if they need to is to make a share issue that the public can buy. The process could be done through umbrella organisations like the AFT so reducing admin and costs.

Oct 5, 2013
Darren Stoneman":5npx9r1x said:
I know we have probably covered a number of ideas on this site to allow us to support the club,

Akin to the gifts of a plot of land on the moon, you could in essence buy a square metre or foot of the ground and get a certificate of ownership

At £20 per square m, you could raise £150k minus vat and costs would leave £100k if all were sold, you could further enhance this with £30 for 18y box and a premium for penalty spot and even stretch to £10 per year renew option to raise funds to maintain the pitch.

What a brilliant idea!
Suggest you take it forward by bringing it to the attention of the chief executive.

Jul 3, 2013
philevs":259prbl3 said:
Darren Stoneman":259prbl3 said:

What a brilliant idea!
Suggest you take it forward by bringing it to the attention of the chief executive.

Indeed a great idea, chuck in the added bonus of £1000 prize to the person who owns the square that the last goal of the season is scored from and I am in :)

Ponty

English and proud of it
Staff member
R.I.P
Sep 27, 2006
Plymouth
Stiffler":cbwz5qfv said:
philevs":cbwz5qfv said:
Darren Stoneman":cbwz5qfv said:

What a brilliant idea!

Indeed a great idea, chuck in the added bonus of £1000 prize to the person who owns the square that the last goal of the season is scored from and I am in :)
Still like a bet then?... :lol:

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
If I buy the penalty spot, I'll expect an active input into choosing who takes the penalties off 'my' spot.
I may also ban away teams from using it!! :lol:

Jul 3, 2013
Ponty":2t1zp201 said:
Stiffler":2t1zp201 said:
philevs":2t1zp201 said:
Darren Stoneman":2t1zp201 said:

What a brilliant idea!

You know me too well pal, hope you are keeping well.

Ponty

English and proud of it
Staff member
R.I.P
Sep 27, 2006
Plymouth
Stiffler":1hoqforr said:
Ponty":1hoqforr said:
Stiffler":1hoqforr said:
philevs":1hoqforr said:
Darren Stoneman":1hoqforr said:

What a brilliant idea!

You know me too well pal, hope you are keeping well.
All good mate hopefully see you at a football match soon. Stay safe :thumbup: