Ryan Hardie Interview | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Ryan Hardie Interview

Nov 14, 2014
Accidentally clicked on the Subtitles/Closed Captions (CC) at the bottom right. It's a different language! Ryan apparently plays for Black pillock & Plum (23.00) & his top 111 (yes, 111) players include eco-conscious (Niko Kranjcar) , gold-bearing Makai (Barrie McKay) & the impressively-named Renowned Scientist (Renato Sanches) & George Cooper (our plumber... he puts the ball on the places you want as Australia!). I'd say that cross was a bit overhit ,then. Nice interview . The dog's a star!

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
Where is he for next season that is the acid question? Argyle need him. The saving in wages from Joel Grant and Ryan Taylor will cover his salary.

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jul 28, 2010
Still contracted to Blackpool isnt he?

Oct 10, 2012
Remember a lot of underwhelming reactions when he signed for us.

Glad he made a positive contribution and appeared to enjoy his time down here. Can’t see him being here next season unfortunately due to being under contract at Blackpool but wish him the best for the remainder of his career.

Dec 30, 2011
Hardie is going to be a very special player. He has good first touch, is a good finisher and makes things look easy. I cant believe there wont be clubs in higher divisions looking at him.

Jul 12, 2016
Superb player ,what a signing he would be! Strikers of his calibre don't come along very often.

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
oldage":umlmwck6 said:
Superb player ,what a signing he would be! Strikers of his calibre don't come along very often.

Without being lightning fast he had the ability to make scoring goals look easy, and make you question as to why others could not do it so frequently.

Topboy

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Oct 2, 2003
Plympton
Balham_Green":25j3cxk7 said:
Steve Evans":25j3cxk7 said:
would love to sign him.he and jephcott up front would catapult us to the prem I think.

:funny: Good you still have a sense of humour Steve

Nice one BG. :thumbup:

I've missed you.

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
Balham_Green":2zc4x55y said:
Steve Evans":2zc4x55y said:
would love to sign him.he and jephcott up front would catapult us to the prem I think.

:funny: Good you still have a sense of humour Steve
always had a sense of humour,however,i am not exaggerating when I say that we are one of the biggest clubs in Europe.