Grounds you’re looking forward to next season. | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Grounds you’re looking forward to next season.

Dec 8, 2019
Assuming the world is normal, I'm hoping both Wycombe and Oxford don't make it out of the playoffs as I have a close friend in between the 2 towns. MK won't be far either.
As above, Ipswich and Sunderland if possible, to experience the bigger stadiums with good attendances

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
I always enjoy going to Fleetwood, don’t ask why because I don’t know myself.

Ipswich will be a new one for me.

Jul 14, 2008
I love Portman Road, it has the mixture of modern and old and feels like a proper football stadium

MK Dons, new ground, unless it's on bloody Boxing Day again.
Wimbledon will probably have moved, so that'll be a newie to catch up on.
Swindon will always be a soft spot, walking past my house of 20 years in County Road. Twice in a week last season was strange... seeing the new people had aved my old carpet out into the front yard.
Pompey nice local trip for me.

Jul 24, 2009
Portman Road for me, one I have not made it to for various reasons over the years. Far from a new one but if Charlton come down thats always a good day out. Overall standard of grounds a massive step up.

Will Wimbledon have moved? If so that will be a good one, although maybe difficult to get tickets for if a first visit.

ping g5

🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Dec 20, 2005
Got to be sincil bank for me. Still got some mates up there from my time at uni and spent quite a few happy afternoons there. Especially our 1-0 win in 2002.

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
Cobi Budge":c5mrgwpf said:
I always enjoy going to Fleetwood, don’t ask why because I don’t know myself.

Since posting that I've realised that Fleetwood are in the play offs, seems mad that Fleetwood could be playing sides like Aston Villa in the league next season.