Danny Mayor to stay

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Good news. Sunday Independent journalist Gareth Davies has been told by Ryan Lowe at a Home Park press conference this morning that Danny Mayor will be here next season.

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
Great couple of days so far :scarf:

John Cooper

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Feb 20, 2011
Peverell
we can do 6 a side now! :funny:

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
I think RL means business as he apparently has told those players offered renewed contracts that they only have 7 days to make up their minds regarding acceptance or otherwise.

Jul 14, 2008
That’s really good news. I expect him to be better in league 1 than league 2 as he should get a bit more space without being clobbered every few seconds. Hopefully his goal tally will look a bit healthier this time next year but there’s no doubt that he’s a wonderful player.

twist of lime

🍌 Bomber Harris.
Feb 22, 2008
Herts
Mayor signed up is great news for next season

Also hope the 7 day decision time given to those offered contracts is correct. It stops this drawn out process in the off season of will he / won't he....

You have a week to make a decision and then let Lowe and his team plan for the next campaign.

If you want to sign up with Argyle in L1 then get on board, otherwise move on.

I like Lowe's approach :greensmile:

COYG

demportdave

🍌 Bomber Harris.
Jul 6, 2005
Good news regarding Mayor, I look forward to seeing him play at the higher level.

It’s probably reasonable to assume that the other players were made aware of their contractual status before it was made public. So together with their Agents, they have had time to consider their options.

You can’t afford to wait too long in this situation and Lowe is right to push them to make a decision one way or another, he will have a number of targets who he will not want to lose by waiting on others to commit.

The Doctor

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
Any current player who is not already in possession of an offer from another club is going to be pretty brave if they turn down a contract offer from Argyle at this stage.