Lowe confident Sarcevic will stay (departs- confirmed) | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Lowe confident Sarcevic will stay (departs- confirmed)

Apr 1, 2009
Slightly misleading headline. RL merely trotted out the well known fact that Satce likes it here. On the minus side he suggested that Salford might not be the only suitor. Click bait headline.

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
xmastree":1q2hs571 said:
Slightly misleading headline. RL merely trotted out the well known fact that Satce likes it here. On the minus side he suggested that Salford might not be the only suitor. Click bait headline.
He said: “I’m confident all the players will stay because, with the exception of Lolos and Law, they have all played a big part in the team, so why wouldn’t you want to stay?

They're just quoting Ryan Lowe.

May 11, 2019
TBH if he wants to stay then great, if he’s not up for it then we move on, there will be plenty of choice, he’s will know himself that he is a league 1-2 standard player and will undoubtedly follow the money, he owes us nothing!

May 21, 2015
I was surprised they asked him the question on that video, never seen that done before, its also rare to have a POTY interview. My immediate thought was "he's at the club to sign up at the same time", until they asked him about the contract, his reaction was very interesting.
For me, he's either off, or they'll announce his new contract while wearing the new white kit.

Jul 12, 2016
rsp4":1ah4r99x said:
Hmm that sounded like a goodbye to me. I really hope I'm wrong.
I think he was just saying he needed to discuss things with his family. He has a week to make up his mind and who knows what other offers he might get. What is clear that he thinks a lot of the club.

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jul 28, 2010
Potential captain

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
I think he’ll sign on.

Jun 27, 2019
Personally I think he'll go. He'll get a good offer at Salford and will be able to move his family 'home'. Who could refuse that?

He'll also be able to add another almost guaranteed promotion to his CV. Contrast that with the uncertainty of how Argyle will fare back in League One and how Sarce himself will cope at that level. He's had three mostly unhappy spells in League One with Fleetwood, Shrewsbury and us, and he may prefer to stay at a level where he knows he'll thrive.

May 12, 2020
WoodsyGreen":ut9xll6m said:
Personally I think he'll go. He'll get a good offer at Salford and will be able to move his family 'home'. Who could refuse that?

He'll also be able to add another almost guaranteed promotion to his CV. Contrast that with the uncertainty of how Argyle will fare back in League One and how Sarce himself will cope at that level. He's had three mostly unhappy spells in League One with Fleetwood, Shrewsbury and us, and he may prefer to stay at a level where he knows he'll thrive.

Perfect post. He blow long and hard in League 1 and was visibly absent at the higher level on too many occasions
L2 player but if he does sign fair enough but I suspect he will not be a regular. As with Mayor a few too many with rose tinted glasses here.

Again time will tell but no loss if he goes

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
I’m sure he’s flattered by the link to the ‘92’ rather than Salford as a team. He’s only 28 and, from a career viewpoint, should want to prove himself at League 1 level after last season’s disaster.
It could depend on the length of the contract he is offered.
He is probably one of few out of contract players who has more than one option in the current situation.
I hope he re-signs but am happier that Danny Mayor is staying.