Superstore reopening Monday June 15th. | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Superstore reopening Monday June 15th.

Oct 1, 2013
I gotta ask/say... why the club feels the need to open the outlet is a little strange.

Given the new online store and the fact we are now in 'close-season' , surely its costing more to keep it open (lighting/heating/electric/staff) than it will be taking in through sales... cant imagine many people going there to buy anything right now.

Argylegames

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jun 12, 2006
Hampshire, UK
www.argylegames.org.uk
greenking83":84uvztuq said:
I gotta ask/say... why the club feels the need to open the outlet is a little strange.

Given the new online store and the fact we are now in 'close-season' , surely its costing more to keep it open (lighting/heating/electric/staff) than it will be taking in through sales... cant imagine many people going there to buy anything right now.
"New online store"???

Oct 1, 2013
Argylegames":ba6gizm8 said:
greenking83":ba6gizm8 said:

"New online store"???

Well... revamped online store
Which is much improved i must say

The Doctor

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
greenking83":28flsb0k said:

Well, if your birthday present from your Norwich-based in-laws last October was £40 of club shop vouchers that cannot be redeemed online or over the telephone and you were waiting until this summer to get the 2020-21 season kit as you already had the 2019-20 one then the re-opening of the physical store presents an opportunity to finally get your birthday present...

The trouble is that with the financial problems the club now faces I can't bring myself to do this!

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
pedro91":2z6hjnjp said:
I used to go in there regularly to use the coffee machine but now it's being got rid of because it failed it's test!!!

I would have thought Barry that the reason was because they didn't want to clog up the shop with coffee drinkers in this day and age.

ArgyleOfficial

Plymouth Argyle Football Club
May 13, 2020
The Doctor":1fgtv2ym said:
greenking83":1fgtv2ym said:

Well, if your birthday present from your Norwich-based in-laws last October was £40 of club shop vouchers that cannot be redeemed online or over the telephone and you were waiting until this summer to get the 2020-21 season kit as you already had the 2019-20 one then the re-opening of the physical store presents an opportunity to finally get your birthday present...

The trouble is that with the financial problems the club now faces I can't bring myself to do this!

You have gift vouchers to use?

^JY

ArgyleOfficial

Plymouth Argyle Football Club
May 13, 2020
greenking83":2vnc15vc said:

Really good opening day. Hugely appreciative of all who came in. :thumbs:

Having the superstore open is massively important for us to increase revenue and provide those who don’t have access to the internet etc the ability to purchase items.

^JY

The Doctor

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
ArgyleOfficial":hj5mclj1 said:
The Doctor":hj5mclj1 said:
greenking83":hj5mclj1 said:

You have gift vouchers to use?

^JY

I have gift vouchers. They’re valid until September so I’ll hang on and see how things play out over the next 3 months.

L G

♣️ PACSA Member
✅ Evergreen
Feb 25, 2005
Lostwithiel, Capital of Cornwall.
ArgyleOfficial":3qmxk0cz said:
greenking83":3qmxk0cz said:

Really good opening day. Hugely appreciative of all who came in. :thumbs:

Having the superstore open is massively important for us to increase revenue and provide those who don’t have access to the internet etc the ability to purchase items.

^JY
How do the club make these non internet people aware that the Superstore is open again?

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Via the Herald and being told by those who ARE on the net I suppose.