Pump it up | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Pump it up

Oct 31, 2015
I take it "pump it up" will be our new chant next season when all is going well.

Superb video put together by the club. :scarf:

Oct 14, 2015
Absolutely agree...real motivational song which if I had the skills to do it Iā€™d post it on here for folks to listen to ..pump it up

Mar 14, 2009
I didnā€™t realise until a fellow football fan told me that this song has been doing the rounds at other clubs and itā€™s something many other clubs were singing this season when their team were doing well.

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
šŸ‡ØšŸ‡¦šŸ‡ØšŸ‡¦šŸ‡ØšŸ‡¦šŸ‡ØšŸ‡¦šŸ‡ØšŸ‡¦šŸ‡ØšŸ‡¦
šŸ† Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
āœ… Evergreen
āœØPasoti DonorāœØ
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada

GreenThing

Administrator
Staff member
šŸ† Callum Wright 23/24
āœ… Evergreen
āœØPasoti DonorāœØ
šŸŒŸSparksy MuralšŸŒŸ
Sep 13, 2003
Plymouth
Well that was disappointing, thought it was going to be Elvis Costello.

Dec 30, 2011
GreenThing":nudzx2a5 said:

my thoughts exactly - Costello's Pump It Up is the best thing he ever recorded IMHO

Dec 30, 2011
greensalt":2osrcx6r said:
GreenThing":2osrcx6r said:

my thoughts exactly - Costello's Pump It Up is the best thing he ever recorded IMHO

- and would be a great song on the terraces

Daz

Administrator
Staff member
āœ… Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
āœØPasoti DonorāœØ
Sep 30, 2003
Metal_Green_Mickey":1eec37st said:
I didnā€™t realise until a fellow football fan told me that this song has been doing the rounds at other clubs and itā€™s something many other clubs were singing this season when their team were doing well.

Good old Mickey. If there is p1ss to be thrown on a fire he will be here.

Letā€™s make this an Argyle song. Iā€™ve never heard any other club do it and even if they have, Iā€™m sure we will do it better. :thumbup:

Mar 14, 2009
Daz":2jx6jp4h said:
Metal_Green_Mickey":2jx6jp4h said:

Letā€™s make this an Argyle song. Iā€™ve never heard any other club do it and even if they have, Iā€™m sure we will do it better. :thumbup:

Lol, abit harsh Daz.

Only was told this by a Sheffield wednesday supporting mate who said they were singing it at Hillsborough this season when they were in and around the top 3 or 4.

I didn't know this song was already known by other football fans. Sorry to pee on your party song.

Daz

Administrator
Staff member
āœ… Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
āœØPasoti DonorāœØ
Sep 30, 2003
Metal_Green_Mickey":xwsfdcj7 said:
Daz":xwsfdcj7 said:
Metal_Green_Mickey":xwsfdcj7 said:

Lol, abit harsh Daz.

Only was told this by a Sheffield wednesday supporting mate who said they were singing it at Hillsborough this season when they were in and around the top 3 or 4.

I didn't know this song was already known by other football fans. Sorry to pi$$ on your party song.

:lol: :lol: Yes, probably was a bit harsh.

One other club singing it, is different to what you said originally though. I think we could get it to take off.