Naming rights for Home Park | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Naming rights for Home Park

Aug 17, 2011
Kings Tamerton
I know we’ve been over and over this subject but with the current climate of money in football, is this the real only option left to raise any serious operating funds? Probably not even now but in the not to distant future?

Dec 30, 2004
Brighton
Sad but probably inevitable. Something Home Park - OK, if it must be. The Something Stadium (no Home Park) - ugh.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
I can never understand why people pay really big money for stadiums to be renamed, Let's face it fans and football people always refer to the original name don't they?

Dec 30, 2004
Brighton
IJN":9ienld6y said:
I can never understand why people pay really big money for stadiums to be renamed, Let's face it fans and football people always refer to the original name don't they?
But I think that all meeja peeps are obliged to call them by their full current name, so that makes for a hell of a lot of brand name repetition on TV and radio.

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
Feel quite strongly about this. Please please please don’t change the name of Home Park.. by all means gets the grandstand, the mayflower, the Lyndhurst and Barn Park a new name to bring in money to help our club but don’t change the stadium name.

:scarf:

Sep 6, 2006
IJN":31olgyki said:

Like The Emirates?

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
I'm sure in the recent crowdfunding exercise the Barn Park end was available to be renamed, I think it was for £25,000. Was it ever taken up?

The grandstand is ripe to be sponsored, it faces the TV cameras where the sponsors name will be seen and all the hospitality and private function advertising and blurb will have the sponsors name.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Balham_Green":2dp84k1k said:
IJN":2dp84k1k said:

Like The Emirates?

What was it before BG?

Aug 23, 2009
Southway
It’s Ashburton Grove I believe.
I think that’s the danger with selling the naming rights to new Stadiums. The first name will stick.

As Adrian has said perhaps now is the time to look at this for Home Park. But only on possibly a 3 year deal type of thing.

May 12, 2020
Someone like that Chris Dawson guy from Plymouth and rebrand it as "The Range" mind you I doubt he needs the additional income somehow

Stuart House

🍌 Bomber Harris.
Jan 8, 2006
Bristol
I think people are probably over estimating what it is worth.

We are a league one side with a low national profile. The money available for this would be peanuts, and not worth it.

If I asked you who plays at the Sands Venue Stadium you probably couldn't tell me.

We are not talking £100,000s more like £10,000s

Jul 7, 2005
Frixx":24nfckt7 said:
Someone like that Chris Dawson guy from Plymouth and rebrand it as "The Range" mind you I doubt he needs the additional income somehow

Home on The Range Park?

Two birds, one stone?