🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
Greeting Argyle fans.

My name is Aston and I am researching the mental health of football fans in English professional football by undertaking a nation-wide survey of the mental health of football fans in English professional football. I would be very grateful If I could please post a link to the survey on your forum to engage with Plymouth Argyle fans. The survey is supported by Edge Hill University and Professor Andy Smith.

This survey is intended for anyone aged 18 + who currently lives in the United Kingdom or the Republic of Ireland and is a fan of a team within the English professional leagues. It is concerned with understanding the mental health of fans of teams in English professional football and also how fans' mental health can be best supported and promoted in the future. The survey is anonymous for people to complete and does not require participants to give any contact details, such as email address.

SURVEY HERE >>> https://edgehill.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/mental-health-of-football-fans-in-english-professional-foo
Thanks