iFollow technical issues | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

iFollow technical issues

Bryan Tregunna

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Sep 22, 2003
I see that a number of the 3 o'clock Championship matches had problems yesterday due to "overload on the server". That doesn't bode well for when League One and Two also play at the same time.
Perhaps they'll iron out the problems before the start of next season.
There'll be ructions if they don't.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
I don't think it's fit for purpose is it?

The audio one is quite good but I've now ended up with three refunds this season.

Sorry to disappoint you Ian but I have found MOST of the time, the service to be pretty good !

Yes, there have been the odd niggles but generally, I have been more than happy with the service.

AND all for a fiver...................................... beat that in The Philippines !!

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
TinTin":3ejrftah said:
Sorry to disappoint you Ian but I have found MOST of the time, the service to be pretty good !

Yes, there have been the odd niggles but generally, I have been more than happy with the service.

AND all for a fiver...................................... beat that in The Philippines !!

There's obviously two levels of service Paul. One for overseas and this dreadful rubbish they serve up in the UK.

It IS totally unfit for purpose 50% of the time.

Total waste of time.

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
TinTin":103ndz2h said:

Same here in Canada, VERY GOOD SERVICE. :clap: :clap: :scarf:

May 28, 2019
never had a problem with ifollow, live rural cornwall 300mb internet,works fine.... the problem for most is very poor internet ,not the ifollow, or even people trying to watch on a mobile phone or tablet wireless defo does not help, have a decent internet speed

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Nope I'm over 100 gig so it's not my end and I've seen 1000's complain on Twitter about it over at least a 6 month period.

To answer your question I have no idea why the UK seems be different but as you can see even on this thread, there are people that are saying it's beyond poor and not one overseas fan I've seen says the same.

Something ain't right about the UK offering.

Feb 8, 2005
Do you not think that Argyle could do their own? For home games anyway. I thought that was the original intention, especially as we move up with other clubs who do that, and we could then take their feed ataway matches and add our commentary.

Apr 20, 2004
Dorset
Must admit I've found the service generally pretty good having listened to a lot of streams and watched half a dozen games or so (in the UK). I find the coverage from HP generally better than when away, though. It's not perfect but it's not bad (for me). Trouble is, it needs to be like that for everyone and it sounds like that's been far from the case.