Dom Telford | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Dom Telford

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
https://www.plymouthherald.co.uk/sport/ ... rd-4251568

Good to see that Dom Telford is working very hard to ensure that he is fit and ready to join pre season training from day 1. Clearly, he has been working to strengthen his hamstrings during the lockdown. When he is fully fit I believe he has exceptional pace and it will be great if he can have a full season in League 1.

Hopefully, this news will soon be followed by news about Will Aimson. It could be like 2 new signings.

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
I think Telford is a great player, when he was fully fit he showed that he looked dangerous ..

Good news to hear :thumbup:

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Now sponsored by the Pasoti Mods.

KBXtsTK.jpg

C

Cult Of Personality

I like Telford. Think there is a poacher about him and he was going to Lowes Hardie before he arrived in Jan. He just needs to. Get fit and get a run of games and I am sure the goals will flow

May 27, 2019
EXETER/OWLERTON
I like Telford and his pace. I think he is more likely to be a threat from the bench, but with his hamstring problems I suppose we will have those heart in mouth moments whenever he goes on a sprint through the middle. Needs to be more clinical in front of goal though because that’s what he will be judged on.