Conor Grant has signed new contract | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Conor Grant has signed new contract

Mar 15, 2007
Plymouth
Tidy player. Technically proficient. Suits our system. Versatile.

Makes a lot of sense, particularly in a summer where other wholesale changes look needed.

Let’s hope he can get a good run of games and stay fit.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
A replacement for Sarcevic or Fadz?

Jun 27, 2019
Decent player but surely doesn't have enough ability to be a regular starter. He's very much a 6/10 performer, though he did do well during Sarce's suspension at the 'end' of the season.

The jury is still out for me and he's been with us for two years - which I think says it all.

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
PL2 3DQ":1irokkbl said:

That's why you should steer clear of the rumours board. :)

A good player to keep on at the club.

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
Tidy, composed player, a good technician and he can play in a variety of positions, pleased he’s staying.

Emu

Oct 3, 2003
Sarf London
I think there's more of a player in there then we've seen so far. He did well when deputising for Sarcevic last season.

Saying that, for me he's a squad player currently and I would fully expect the manager to bring in a new central midfielder, preferably one that knows where the onion bag is.

Oct 5, 2013
This boy is a good player, knows what the game is about and can play RL’s style, I expect the great things from him next season that he clearly has in him.
Predict he will become our main free-kick taker in the final third.

Jul 12, 2016
Don't see much in him to be honest. Runs around a lot like a headless chicken. Surprised he was offered a new contract based on last season's overall performances.

Jul 12, 2016
Very early days admittedly but even if Wootton signs the squad looks weak. Our performances improved because of the loanees we managed to get last season and unless RL can find similar quality we are going to find it very tough going in league 1.

Mar 14, 2009
He scored that cracking goal against Mansfield.

For me, he plays better when people are in front of him. That’s why he played well at left back.

At the end of the season, Bakinson was getting ahead of him at times and he started the play from deep.

He can cross a decent ball too.

The problem is when he has to do something with the ball. He then gets a bit lost.

I’m not convinced about him but then it took hourihane a while to find his feet.

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
Before his big injury he turned in some decent performances in the left back position. Perhaps he can retrieve that niche now that McFadz is moving away from Argyle. He will have enjoyed a very good football grounding at Goodison, but he is 25 now and he should be holding down a permanent slot. Having said that I am happy he has re-signed as he is an asset to the squad.