Season Tickets (any news?) | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Season Tickets (any news?)

GreenBiker

🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 24, 2019
Squad coming along nicely. Manager (most probably) staying. Any rumours on next years season tickets yet?

Jun 27, 2019
More likely they're waiting on government guidance with regards to how many people they can have in the ground, if anyone. No point selling 6,000 season tickets if you have to faff around issuing 6,000 part-refunds later on.

Apr 9, 2011
WoodsyGreen":20ktvtt5 said:
More likely they're waiting on government guidance with regards to how many people they can have in the ground, if anyone. No point selling 6,000 season tickets if you have to faff around issuing 6,000 part-refunds later on.
"waiting on government guidance" good luck with that then . Between them & the EFL they couldn't organise a you know what in a Brewery

Jul 12, 2016
GreenBiker":33j63az0 said:
Squad coming along nicely. Manager (most probably) staying. Any rumours on next years season tickets yet?
Squad coming along nicely! I would say threadbare.
No Palmer, Cooper, Josh Grant or Hardie.Plenty of time to add players but still too much uncertainty to plan for next season.

Oct 16, 2016
Was speaking to Director of NHS Devon (I’ve worked as part of UK Gov. consultation for industry during pandemic) this week and they are ‘expecting’ a second wave during which the South West is likely to suffer greater numbers affected than other parts of the country.

You should expect stadia to be open for sporting events as early as Sept. this is based on virus loading in outside areas BUT subject to guidance and further peaks. Fundamentally the welfare aspects such as toilets and covered areas are the main issue, as is the case for all businesses

Argyleloyal

Pasoti Announcer.
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 25, 2016
From the fans forum

Season tickets will be on sale as soon as the start date for the new season is announced, maybe in September.

Feb 18, 2006
Tewkesbury
Argyleloyal87":1tsb87rc said:
From the fans forum

Season tickets will be on sale as soon as the start date for the new season is announced, maybe in September.

Sorry if I’m being thick but is that tickets on sale in September, or season starting in September?

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Parky said 'Possibly late September' for the start of the season.

May 8, 2011
If the EFL wait for all the playoffs to be completed before they start compiling the fixture lists and then do the consultation with clubs, police etc then it will be at least mid August before they publish them as the Championship final is scheduled for 4th August.

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
HC Green":23fkuoz7 said:
If the EFL wait for all the playoffs to be completed before they start compiling the fixture lists and then do the consultation with clubs, police etc then it will be at least mid August before they publish them as the Championship final is scheduled for 4th August.

I'm sure they will start work on the fixture list before the Championship Play-off final. At the end of the day they will know that they will be planning for 24 out of a possible 25 clubs.

Argyleloyal

Pasoti Announcer.
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 25, 2016
block3green":166600y8 said:
Argyleloyal87":166600y8 said:
From the fans forum

Sorry if I’m being thick but is that tickets on sale in September, or season starting in September?

Reckon it means the season starting in September

Apr 9, 2011
Argyleloyal87":1yznpu06 said:
block3green":1yznpu06 said:
Argyleloyal87":1yznpu06 said:
From the fans forum

Reckon it means the season starting in September
Don't hold your breath on any of it!

Jul 12, 2016
Looking at recent events in Bournemouth ,Manchester and London we are inviting a second wave of covid 19.Unless these morons wake up to the risk it could be a long time before we can attend football again.