Third Kit Confirmed (now revealed) | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Third Kit Confirmed (now revealed)

Cdp

Oct 18, 2014
Wrexham
As it seemed AP confirmed that there will be a third kit has there been any previous leaks to what it may be.
Or are there any fan creations that look impressive. :scarf:

Jun 27, 2019
cheshiregreen":3ei1a28p said:
Who are going to need to wear it against?

Not sure if that's a genuine question or a rhetorical one, but 99% of the reasoning behind a third kit is financial. Greedy if you're Man Utd, necessary if you're Plymouth Argyle.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Simon Hallett said quite a while ago that it had been agreed that any Argyle kit will have green in it.

That'll do for me.

cheshiregreen

✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
Feb 17, 2004
cheshire
WoodsyGreen":37m6v8on said:
cheshiregreen":37m6v8on said:

Not sure if that's a genuine question or a rhetorical one, but 99% of the reasoning behind a third kit is financial. Greedy if you're Man Utd, necessary if you're Plymouth Argyle.

Just wonder if that's the case though? Tough times for many..... is the income being spread over three kits instead of two? Know AP indicated increase sales this summer but is that fair comparison? Relegated side sales v promoted side sales........3rd kit just artificial creation in my view as hopefully we won't be playing yeovil in the foreseeable.

On another note, I think we see more than enough varieties of Argyle shirts in the crowd already as we have switched from plain to stripes and back again add in the retro kits too and it's right hotch potch without opening up the shade of green debate again.

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
cheshiregreen":35r3mz99 said:
WoodsyGreen":35r3mz99 said:
cheshiregreen":35r3mz99 said:

Just wonder if that's the case though? Tough times for many..... is the income being spread over three kits instead of two? Know AP indicated increase sales this summer but is that fair comparison? Relegated side sales v promoted side sales........3rd kit just artificial creation in my view as hopefully we won't be playing yeovil in the foreseeable.

On another note, I think we see more than enough varieties of Argyle shirts in the crowd already as we have switched from plain to stripes and back again add in the retro kits too and it's right hotch potch without opening up the shade of green debate again.
It could be a case of people buying one for the first time to boost the club's coffers. I normally choose between the home or away but this time I've bought both to help the club. Luckily I'm in a position where I can also buy the 3rd when it comes out.

My guess is something like this...

gettyimages-1165530663.jpg

J

JamieY

cheshiregreen":23he28ud said:
WoodsyGreen":23he28ud said:
cheshiregreen":23he28ud said:

Sales are also up considerably on the previous year, where we finished 7th in League One :scarf:

C

Cult Of Personality

Loved last seasons black shirt. Would like something along the same lines

Mar 10, 2017
Ipplepen
Maybe I’m old school but I still believe sides should play in their traditional kit whenever possible. I would love to see argyle play in their green kit home and away. Obviously their is the odd occasion ( Yeovil etc) when ever a 2nd kit is required. We could still sell the 2nd kit to fans, it just wouldn’t be worn as often in games, this could even make it more of a collectors item for supporters ?