Get ready for another Lowe rumour (Bristol City) | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Get ready for another Lowe rumour (Bristol City)

Dec 17, 2005
Plymouth
I will start it, if I don’t, someone else will

Bristol City have sacked Lee Johnson. Championship side, can afford to pay compensation

Tony Pulis favourite at 5/1

Lowe 8th favourite at 14/1

Jun 24, 2008
That's surprising! This smells like one of those "you don't know what you had till its gone" moments. For Bristol I mean. He's done a good job there over the years.

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
Well if Lowe goes (don’t think he will) we can have Johnson!

Surprised too, they’re in shocking form but he appeared to be making long term progress... which is rare in the Championship. Going from him to Pulis... surely not.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Funny how opinions differ isn't it?

I thought for what he had at his disposal he's been extremely average.

That club is Prem ready in so many areas, and yet they've failed season after season to make the jump.

Jan 17, 2017
Bovey Tracey
the_corkscrew":2w24imdr said:
Lowe's silence on the Bristol vacancy has been deafening

He's definitely going / why would he want to stay here? it's the curse of the south west / he's clearly not committed as his family aren't down here / Bristol City are a bigger club

What else is there?

O yeah, he's falled out with Simon Hallett over something imaginary

Any more I missed anyone?

May 8, 2011
Willis88":2no8jgaq said:
the_corkscrew":2no8jgaq said:

He's definitely going / why would he want to stay here? it's the curse of the south west / he's clearly not committed as his family aren't down here / Bristol City are a bigger club

What else is there?

A lot easier to get to the Sky studios in London.
Michelle Owen is based in Bristol so much easier for Sky to do interviews.

Aug 5, 2016
the_corkscrew":2e7c6tsp said:

Wait until he becomes the bookies favourite and nothing is said for two weeks. That is the worrying silence, not the first two hours after Johnson has heen sacked.

Jul 12, 2016
Biggs":9e2w97bi said:
Well if Lowe goes (don’t think he will) we can have Johnson!

Surprised too, they’re in shocking form but he appeared to be making long term progress... which is rare in the Championship. Going from him to Pulis... surely not.

I thought the same when I heard Johnson was leaving.
A swap with RL?

Jun 2, 2016
Knibbsworth":352fwaao said:
the_corkscrew":352fwaao said:

Wait until he becomes the bookies favourite and nothing is said for two weeks. That is the worrying silence, not the first two hours after Johnson has heen sacked.

:facepalm:

May 1, 2011
HC Green":1kgxg1rg said:
Willis88":1kgxg1rg said:
the_corkscrew":1kgxg1rg said:

What else is there?

A lot easier to get to the Sky studios in London.
Michelle Owen is based in Bristol so much easier for Sky to do interviews.

Also Bristol City are a bigger club with a bigger stadium and genuine Premiership potential?
Annoyingly this was not always the case and for a few years we actually surpassed them.

May 22, 2006
The Bristol City forum has had loads of posters wanting Johnson sacked for weeks. One Team in Bristol is pretty similar to Pasoti with lots of posters and a meltdown every time City lose. There has also been several threads about who the next manager should be. The fans most popular choices seem to be Mick McCarthy, Chris Houghton or Mark Robbins.

Only once in the past two weeks has one poster ever suggested Ryan Lowe. That was immediately dismissed by other posters as a crazy idea.