Bob Berriman RIP | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Bob Berriman RIP

Sep 6, 2006
Ex Chair of London Branch sadly passed away.
Lovely guy. Genuine, decent, with integrity, always ready to listen.
Will be missed.

Sep 6, 2006
Chaps its worth getting a prostate test once you reach a certain age. Could give you many more years for a simple test.

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
Dear Old Bob! A lot of man in a little package!!
Helped me out when I was 'managing' PASALB and his son (Geoff) was playing for us. A very calming influence.
One of those guys who was infuriatingly good at everything he turned his hand to but so patient with those of us who are less gifted! :oops:
He taught me how to hit a cricket ball (never done that before) and improved my golf swing. I can now hit a golf ball with a cricket bat and a cricket ball with a golf club!
A lovely, lovely kind man but a man who combined that with tactfully telling you any truths that you really needed to know about your own life or life in general as he saw it.

I'll miss you Bob mate. :nworthy:

Voice of Reason

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 30, 2004
Had the pleasure of his company a few times, as he and my father loved the fairways as much as Argyle.

RIP Bob.

German Shepherd

🚑 Steve Hooper
Oct 2, 2009
Fulwood Lancs
That's awful news. Knew Bob from my many years as a member of PASALB. He really was a lovely man who seemed to be able to organise everything & everyone at the same time. He always had a chirpy disposition about him even when the rest of us had our head in our hands following another awful performance ! This is so sad.

Condolences to his family

Lousy Pint

Jam First
Sep 23, 2005
Milano
That is very sad news. I knew Bob from my time with PASALB many years ago. As others have said, always seemed cheerful and made time for everyone.
RIP Bob and heartfelt condolences to the family.

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
RIP Bob. Thoughts are with his family and friends.

Jul 18, 2020
very sad news, and the PASALB family are in mourning, but have many great memories of Bob Berriman. Rest assured, the Association will hold an event to remember Bob, once suitably large gatherings are allowed again. PASALB members are also chipping in for a commemorative table at the Green Taverners.
The current PASALB chair is doing his best, but is the first to admit that there is only one “Chairman Bob”.