Online season ticket renewal - step by step guide | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Online season ticket renewal - step by step guide

Site Manager

Administrator
Apr 3, 2013
https://www.eticketing.co.uk/pafc

If you are already registered and have previously bought tickets online there should be no problems, just log in as normal and click 'renew here' and follow the payment details ...

If you haven't bought tickets online before you need to register.
Go to the ticket website here click 'sign in' ....

And then click 'create an online account' and enter all your personal details. You will receive an email to confirm your registration...

You now need to link your season ticket to your new online account so go back to the ticket website, click 'sign in' but don't actually sign in, instead click 'active it now' ...

You will then see this screen ....
and type in your season ticket number (found on last season's ticket card) and your surname.
Click 'find my account' and your personal details and season ticket will then be together where an option to renew for this season will be given, just follow the payment instructions.

For any problems email tickets@pafc.co.uk
Or twitter account @argyletickets

GreenThing

Administrator
Staff member
šŸ† Callum Wright 23/24
āœ… Evergreen
āœØPasoti DonorāœØ
šŸŒŸSparksy MuralšŸŒŸ
Sep 13, 2003
Plymouth
Thanks for the guide, probably be very useful for some.

Didnā€™t work for me, I havenā€™t got the renew button and if I click on the season ticket option it tells me that they are not available. I put my name and season ticket number in and Iā€™m told that my account is already active. Iā€™ve bought tickets online before, so thereā€™s got to be a problem with my membership somewhere.

Bil

May 31, 2019
Worked for me.
Reset my password and it all worked. Why I had to reset password I don't know cause I was able to sign in ok :crazy:

LipsonJock

šŸ† Callum Wright 23/24
šŸ‡°šŸ‡Ŗ Welicar Donor
Jade Berrow 23/24
šŸŽ« S.T. Donor šŸŽ«
šŸš‘ Steve Hooper
āœØPasoti DonorāœØ
šŸŒŸSparksy MuralšŸŒŸ
Apr 8, 2013
I also had to reset my password and it worked easily.

Sep 25, 2010
GreenThing":3a51synu said:
Thanks for the guide, probably be very useful for some.

Didnā€™t work for me, I havenā€™t got the renew button and if I click on the season ticket option it tells me that they are not available. I put my name and season ticket number in and Iā€™m told that my account is already active. Iā€™ve bought tickets online before, so thereā€™s got to be a problem with my membership somewhere.

Exactly what happened to me also. Very frustrating,

you follow everything in the guidance, to the letter, and it still doesnā€™t work.

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
Can I just say: I clicked on, signed in and there was the ST waiting for me. Clicked to buy, paid for it. All in all, less than 5 minutes.
Such an easy process that I thought I'd done something wrong! :lol:

Had a bit of trouble buying one for my mate (probably my lack of techery!) but rang him direct and talked him through it on his computer and his went through easily too.

So, sorry for those having problems but just thought I'd post and say thanks for a good customer experience! :thumbs:

(I work in retail and give it my best shot; many people moan, few say thanks or well done!)

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
i have been trying all day to buy my ticket and keep getting this message;
We're Sorry!
This event is not currently on sale through the e-Tickets site . Always check onsales dates for all events to make sure that you don't miss out on tickets.

please help anybody.at my wits end now.

Argyle Nutter

Golf Liaison Officer ā›³ļø
šŸ“󠁧󠁢󠁄󠁮󠁧ó æšŸ“󠁧󠁢󠁄󠁮󠁧ó æšŸ“󠁧󠁢󠁄󠁮󠁧ó æšŸ“󠁧󠁢󠁄󠁮󠁧ó æšŸ“󠁧󠁢󠁄󠁮󠁧ó æšŸ“󠁧󠁢󠁄󠁮󠁧ó æ
šŸ† Callum Wright 23/24
šŸ‡°šŸ‡Ŗ Welicar Donor
Jade Berrow 23/24
šŸŽ« S.T. Donor šŸŽ«
āœØPasoti DonorāœØ
šŸŒŸSparksy MuralšŸŒŸ
Jan 16, 2006
On the sunny side of the street
Steve Evans":3ofw8sz4 said:
We're Sorry!
This event is not currently on sale through the e-Tickets site . Always check onsales dates for all events to make sure that you don't miss out on tickets.

Iā€™ve had the same have logged in & out countless times & changed my password. Still no joy suppose Iā€™ll just have to sit on the phone all day tomorrow trying to get through

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
Argyle Nutter":3qd8ktkt said:
Steve Evans":3qd8ktkt said:
We're Sorry!

Iā€™ve had the same have logged in & out countless times & changed my password. Still no joy suppose Iā€™ll just have to sit on the phone all day tomorrow trying to get through
thanks argyle nutter.in some perverse way i am pleased i am not the only one.hope i can get through on the 'phone tomorrow.been supporting argyle for nearly 50 years now and will be disappointed if i have to miss out because of some gremlin

Apr 12, 2016
Argyle Nutter":2sos7thc said:
Steve Evans":2sos7thc said:
We're Sorry!

Yep same for me. Just tried again and got the same. I must be into double figures the number of times I've tried since about noon

Jun 20, 2009
Following the steps above only work if Argyle have your email address registered against your membership.

When you have set up your new log in and also activated the online account as above, log in and under My Account in the top right hand corner there will be a number.

If this number, matches your membership number, then you will be ok.

If this number does not match, then your email address is not linked to your membership number. Can those that have posted about the tickets not showing, please check this and confirm?

Argyle can link it but you will need to email them or message them on Twitter as above.

That in particular seems the issue for people that have others in their Network as although the online accounts will be active, the email address is not asked when activating the membership as per the steps above so even setting up separate log ins would give the issue of not being linked

Sep 25, 2010
Since I Was 33":q5t3cxir said:
Argyle Nutter":q5t3cxir said:
Steve Evans":q5t3cxir said:
We're Sorry!

Yep same for me. Just tried again and got the same. I must be into double figures the number of times I've tried since about noon

Having exactly the same problems

demportdave

šŸŒ Bomber Harris.
Jul 6, 2005
Have been trying all day but with no joy.

My account is recognised, I have changed password but still no joy.

I can't recall actually buying a ticket online so that's probably why I keep getting the "We're Sorry..." message.

Apr 12, 2016
They have me as an ST Holder. They e-mailed me a club discount code for shop purchases only a few weeks ago but can't renew my ticket it would appear. I would have thought as well address details / membership number etc would be more valid than e-mail address

Dec 12, 2010
Plymouth
I have been trying since 5pm when I finished work, I have just managed to renew my season ticket by going from the link on this thread. I don't know what I did differently but am just glad I have renewed. :crazy: